10 Greatest Bands Ever

Okay, I guess I should do it seriously...

Tool
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
Presley, Elvis
The Allman Brothers
Disturbed
Hendrix, Jimmy
Godsmack
Holly, Buddy

And honorable mention goes to Metallica. If they hadn't sold out they'd be in the top 10.

Okay, I guess I should do it seriously...

Tool
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
Presley, Elvis
The Allman Brothers
Disturbed
Hendrix, Jimmy
Godsmack
Holly, Buddy
And honorable mention goes to Metallica. If they hadn't sold out they'd be in the top 10.

Great choice 'Buddy Holly'...he was a great cross over from soul/blues to the white community accepting Black artists as being the kings of R&R as we see it today...kudos to you damo!

It is hard to limit this to just 'ten' greatest...I have many more choices..but just limited it to the top ten for convience sake!

My #1 choice would have to be the Funk Brothers...

Gads, after that...

#2 Beatles, I know, I know, boo hiss!

#3 Led Zepplin

#4 Pink Floyd

#5 Lynard Skinner

#6 Prince and the Revolution

#7 Foreigner

#8 The Eagles

#9 Bob Marley and the Whalers

#10 Queen

Twisted Sister
Motley Crue
Skid Row
Styx
Poison
Chicago
George Michaels
Hanson
Michael Jackson
and....

Wait for it....

Drum roll.....

Wilson Phillips!

I was so sure the last one would be (Pick one)

Kansas
Ratt
Quiet Riot
Damn Yankees
Jethro Tull
Men at Work
Mountain
.38 Special
Alicia Bridges

and whoever does that neverending song
"Take it to the limit..." etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, "One more tiiiiime", etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,,, yeah Ok, we get the point! now quit before I have to hurt you!

Last edited:
My #1 choice would have to be the Funk Brothers...

Gads, after that...

#2 Beatles, I know, I know, boo hiss!

#3 Led Zepplin

#4 Pink Floyd

#5 Lynard Skinner

#6 Prince and the Revolution

#7 Foreigner

#8 The Eagles

#9 Bob Marley and the Whalers

#10 Queen

Aaahhh --- how could I have forgotten The Eagles?

Aaahhh --- how could I have forgotten The Eagles?

My acappella trio use to do a lot of their songs. I have loved them since I first heard "Witchy Women" My then boyfriend use to sing it to me...sweet, huh!

My acappella trio use to do a lot of their songs. I have loved them since I first heard "Witchy Women" My then boyfriend use to sing it to me...sweet, huh!
Raven hair, Ruby lips...

One of my favorites is Seven Bridges Road because of the harmony.

Hummm.............

The only trio I really liked was 'The Kingston Trio' but hey I am open for a new experience...sing us a song 'Froggie' maybe a new song will make me listen!....lol

The only trio I really liked was 'The Kingston Trio' but hey I am open for a new experience...sing us a song 'Froggie' maybe a new song will make me listen!....lol

You don't listen, typical conservative guy!

Wrong...froggie.........

You don't listen, typical conservative guy!

I listen to music all the time...politics are just for fun...we all have our favs..can't teach a old dog new tricks..but music gets my attention...it's fun!

Keep music entertaining and fun., out of the political arena and I am open to new experiences...not rocket science...Oldies Rock...newbies sorta suck...get the drift...or not...your choice!;)

I didn't include Godsmack or Zepplin because, awesome as they are, I feel the other bands overshadow them in pure ass kickery. Not to diminish their talents or acomplishments, but hey I call em as I see em. But here are some Honorable mentions:

Zepplin
Godsmack
Twisted Sister
Motley Crue
Cannible Corpse
Iron Maiden
Journey
Judas Priest
Def Leppard
AC/DC
The Eagles

I didn't include Godsmack or Zepplin because, awesome as they are, I feel the other bands overshadow them in pure ass kickery. Not to diminish their talents or acomplishments, but hey I call em as I see em. But here are some Honorable mentions:

Zepplin
Godsmack
Twisted Sister
Motley Crue
Cannible Corpse
Iron Maiden
Journey
Judas Priest
Def Leppard
AC/DC
The Eagles

:rolleyes:Ya are a Metallic freak from the get go..Try 'Du Hast'..name the player...not to bad just a little intense...but hey even this oldie still like the drums!

Back