10 Greatest Bands Ever

Umm...maybe they would grow on me?

They are kinda hard for an old broad like me but they are very good musicians and the Bass guitar is very innovative.

I cant take a whole night of them by when Im in the right mood its just the thing.
They remind me of led Zeplin a little.

They are kinda hard for an old broad like me but they are very good musicians and the Bass guitar is very innovative.

I cant take a whole night of them by when Im in the right mood its just the thing.
They remind me of led Zeplin a little.

Ohh, I've never liked Zeppelin. I once had a dream that my BF went to see Zeppelin without me, (this was recently, and makes it even more bizzare because aren't they dead or something?), and called me on his way home, and I got so mad and started yelling, you went to see Zeppelin without me? And then when I woke up I told him about it, and I said, that's so weird isn't it, because I don't even like Zeppelin, why would I be mad? And he said, no, that's not weird that sounds exactly like you, yep.

Anyway, that's irrelevant, I just thought of that. Sorry.

Of course the greatest band that ever lived was the Everly Brothers, who are not even mentioned here, almost as if you fools could not keep the information in your little pea brains? There are some borderline imbeciles at this site, and it is hard for a mensa to post among normal people, butt, this thread is the best example of pure non-mensa stupitity RJS has seen here, and that is saying a lot, touche?

Ohh, I've never liked Zeppelin. I once had a dream that my BF went to see Zeppelin without me, (this was recently, and makes it even more bizzare because aren't they dead or something?), and called me on his way home, and I got so mad and started yelling, you went to see Zeppelin without me? And then when I woke up I told him about it, and I said, that's so weird isn't it, because I don't even like Zeppelin, why would I be mad? And he said, no, that's not weird that sounds exactly like you, yep.

Darla your BF sounds like a real idiot, I hope he is an ex now? He must be some kind of lefty fool, probably so impressed with everything that came out of his mouth that he would basically call you unstable and bitchy just for the sake of being so, in case you did not notice that's what this means? He probably wanted to shut you up quick so he could start talking again, and gifting you with his pearls of wisdom, which if he is the lefty fool I am thinking he must be, were probably more like swine pellets, how am I doing? You can do better, I can sense this as part of my mensa skills, capascie?

Darla your BF sounds like a real idiot, I hope he is an ex now? He must be some kind of lefty fool, probably so impressed with everything that came out of his mouth that he would basically call you unstable and bitchy just for the sake of being so, in case you did not notice that's what this means? He probably wanted to shut you up quick so he could start talking again, and gifting you with his pearls of wisdom, which if he is the lefty fool I am thinking he must be, were probably more like swine pellets, how am I doing? You can do better, I can sense this as part of my mensa skills, capascie?

Actually, you are doing fairly well here RJS, a first!

Of course the greatest band that ever lived was the Everly Brothers, who are not even mentioned here, almost as if you fools could not keep the information in your little pea brains? There are some borderline imbeciles at this site, and it is hard for a mensa to post among normal people, butt, this thread is the best example of pure non-mensa stupitity RJS has seen here, and that is saying a lot, touche?

I will eat your soul.

capisce is the correct spelling for that word with an alternative spelling of capiche. Both of those are slang for the actual Italian word being capisci. (Cap PEE she) Capisce is actually a formal form of the word but I can't remember if it is first person or second person formal. A MENSA member SHOULD have know that. Capisci?

Deep down in your psyche you love Zepplin... ;)

Beautiful harmony, the trio sang "Let it Be Me", so sweet! So mensa!

I heard "The Moody Blues Today". I own most of their albums, so I must have liked them, forgot how "trippy" their music is...

In my mind you have to innovate, be awsome musicians and still be able to entertain the masses to be classified GREAT.

There are great musical ennovators who we will never know.

There are great musicians we will never know.

There are those who entertain the masses who are niether of these things.

There are are bands who met two of these catagories.

The ones like Zeplin , Chilis, beatles and the like are far and few in between.

"Pop metal"? Theres no such thing and even if there was Nickleback certianly wouldnt qualify as anything other than soft rock.

Are you kidding? I call it "Bubblegum" metal. It is what Metallica turned into with the Black album.

Damocles this is your board, and even when I see you bumbling around like the idi...like the nice guy you are, I try to lay off I do not want to boss the boss around, we have all worked for people who are not as smart as us...well, maybe not you but it is nothing new for RJS? Butt, I have to step in here and ask who gives a sheet? This all started because Tinfoil, in a desperate attempt to be one of the cool kids, said that NickelBacked sucked, whoever they are, RJS does not see how it matters what Tinfoil says? After all, he is listening to his grandmother's Ella Fitzgerald tapes on his headphones while his mother gives him sponge baths, who is he kidding, not mensa man?

I personally think the FM band was the greatest band of all time.

Rednecks think it was the Citizens Band though.

Back