10 Greatest Bands Ever

Rammstein is good. But Du Hast is FAR from heavy or intsense. Especially if you listen to some of their other work (Reise Reise for example). Now for a REALLY intense band check out Motorhead.

Rammstein is good. But Du Hast is FAR from heavy or intsense. Especially if you listen to some of their other work (Reise Reise for example). Now for a REALLY intense band check out Motorhead.
Have you looked up Screaming Shadows yet? Freaking talented drummer....

:rolleyes:Ya are a Metallic freak from the get go..Try 'Du Hast'..name the player...not to bad just a little intense...but hey even this oldie still like the drums!

How could I forget Journey, like was said, too many great bands!

Hey what the hell do I know..............

I am a soul brother and Beach Boys,and Rigtheous Bros, and country fan....I am trying to understand the new rav...not that I understand or accept ...but hey try some oldies then get back to me already!...:pke:

So I'm the only one that thinks the spice girls is one of the all time greatest bands?

So I'm the only one that thinks the spice girls is one of the all time greatest bands?

I don't see Wannabe, being any kind of "Far Away" sorry Tiana.

Did you ever hear Alanis Morissette's "Everything"? I love that song, I play it over and over a lot.

I'm well aware of what it is. My statement stands.

And Tool is ok, not my particular style, but I've listened to them on more than one occasion.

Back