10% of Republican Senators involved in SEX SCANDALS...

1 Senator of 48 is not 10%. It is closer to 2%. Do the math man.

has he been the only one ? In any case dano skewered himslef.
and i made no statements on % on this thread at all :)
Take that up with the origionator if you disagree.

Damo is picking on me waah waah

has he been the only one ? In any case dano skewered himslef.
and i made no statements on % on this thread at all :)
Take that up with the origionator if you disagree.

Damo is picking on me waah waah
Dano's post has been clearly on the incorrect math used to say 10% and 5%. Your posts may have been only anti-Dano, but he is right, the math is so far off it gets to astronomical proportions.

Most Conservatives are dismal on issues of personal freedom, sexual orientation being just one issue. They think that it is the business of the government to save my soul, and your soul too. They don't want you to be able to make decisions around your personal adult consentual relationships, they don't think that a woman and her doctor are capable of making reproductive choices, they think that kids have to have a time set aside in schools to pray rather than leaving those sort of decisions around personal relationships with god with the person. On social issues they are hands down everybit as guilty of creating a Nanny state as the lefties are on economic issues. Believe it or not, I am an adult and can make those decisions just fine with out the government. My problem is with self loathing cock suckers like Craig who want to have their dick and eat it to, and yet act as if NO ONE else should have that right. WHY WHY WHY are you social conservatives so caught up in the consentual sexual acts of adults?

Dano's post has been clearly on the incorrect math used to say 10% and 5%. Your posts may have been only anti-Dano, but he is right, the math is so far off it gets to astronomical proportions.

Umm I seem to recall he included the house or somesuch.....

Again why me ? because I pointed out that dano skewered himself ?
Take up the percentage thing with Alex.
I did not say anything about %.

Last edited:
Then later he said 1 of 50 makes 2% after he said, "Oops I didn't realize."

You are trying too hard on this one, old man. Dano's math is far more accurate than Jarod's is on this one.

You are trying too hard on this one, old man. Dano's math is far more accurate than Jarod's is on this one.

so why take it out on me ?

a dano apologist ! who would have thunk it.

Yeah, he accidentally included the House members and then took it back when told he was wrong and that it was only Senators. Hardly seems like he "skewered" himself. And the accuser definitely seems to have a hard-on for Dano.

He also won't address the error in the original post because that is a "team member".

I can think of two Republican Senators in sex scandals. The guy from Idaho and the dude from LA who the Madam in D.C. named. That's two out of 48. If my math is correct that calculates to just over 4%. Again, a far cry from 10% claimed in the original thread.

Yeah, he accidentally included the House members and then took it back when told he was wrong and that it was only Senators. Hardly seems like he "skewered" himself. And the accuser definitely seems to have a hard-on for Dano.

He also won't address the error in the original post because that is a "team member".

I can think of two Republican Senators in sex scandals. The guy from Idaho and the dude from LA who the Madam in D.C. named. That's two out of 48. If my math is correct that calculates to just over 4%. Again, a far cry from 10% claimed in the original thread.

Oh, thank God. I saw "republican sex scandals" and then your name on the thread Cawacko, and I though, uh oh, Cawacko has made another true confession before I could get there to stop him.

Most Conservatives are dismal on issues of personal freedom, sexual orientation being just one issue. They think that it is the business of the government to save my soul, and your soul too. They don't want you to be able to make decisions around your personal adult consentual relationships, they don't think that a woman and her doctor are capable of making reproductive choices, they think that kids have to have a time set aside in schools to pray rather than leaving those sort of decisions around personal relationships with god with the person. On social issues they are hands down everybit as guilty of creating a Nanny state as the lefties are on economic issues. Believe it or not, I am an adult and can make those decisions just fine with out the government. My problem is with self loathing cock suckers like Craig who want to have their dick and eat it to, and yet act as if NO ONE else should have that right. WHY WHY WHY are you social conservatives so caught up in the consentual sexual acts of adults?

I think that the right wing policy makers are more concerned with
#1) donations from the religious right
#2) votes from the religious right
#3) keeping a system in place of god fearing children having families… this is what works best for a competitive country.

Again why me ? because I pointed out that dano skewered himself ?
Take up the percentage thing with Alex.
I did not say anything about %.

It's because Damo feels the need to defend those he believes are being ganged up on, or made to feel unwanted.

He has never, once, defended me. Ever. But you will see him run in to defend certain people whose names I won't mention but say their initials were something like RS.

But I take that as a compliment. Damo, probably partly because he is a buddhist and partly because this is his board, feels compelled to defend the underdog. I guess it's obvious that I can take care of myself, and don't need any help, and certainly, that I dont get to feeling unwanted around here.

You should take it as a compliment too usc.

so why take it out on me ?

a dano apologist ! who would have thunk it.

It's because you're being lame. He mistakenly included the House when should not have. He then corrected it. For whatever reason you cannot let that go. But god forbid you challenge the incorrect initial post of someone who has the same political beliefs as you.

It's because you're being lame. He mistakenly included the House when should not have. He then corrected it. For whatever reason you cannot let that go. But god forbid you challenge the incorrect initial post of someone who has the same political beliefs as you.

No, the reason is what I have already stated.

Trust me, I know what makes these people tick, upstairs, ok?

I am a great observer of people, especially men because they are so funny to watch.

It's because Damo feels the need to defend those he believes are being ganged up on, or made to feel unwanted.

He has never, once, defended me. Ever. But you will see him run in to defend certain people whose names I won't mention but say their initials were something like RS.

But I take that as a compliment. Damo, probably partly because he is a buddhist and partly because this is his board, feels compelled to defend the underdog. I guess it's obvious that I can take care of myself, and don't need any help, and certainly, that I dont get to feeling unwanted around here.

You should take it as a compliment too usc.

Compelled to defend the underdog??

Damo, when we liberals were totally outnumbered on Politics.com years ago, did you rush in to defend Desh or USC? ;)

Oh, thank God. I saw "republican sex scandals" and then your name on the thread Cawacko, and I though, uh oh, Cawacko has made another true confession before I could get there to stop him.

Oh man, I'm keeping my mouth shut!!! (Except for the can men be bi-sexual question on the other thread. I'm not on a good roll here.)

I did say for damo to take up the percentage issue with alex....
I was not the one raising the point Damo was.

Compelled to defend the underdog??

Damo, when we liberals were totally outnumbered on Politics.com years ago, did you rush in to defend Desh or USC? ;)

Well, his buddism might kick into high gear when a conservative is the underdog and kind of stay in remission when it's a lib. I mean, I don't discount that possibility.

Back