10% of Republican Senators involved in SEX SCANDALS...

Yeah, he accidentally included the House members and then took it back when told he was wrong and that it was only Senators. Hardly seems like he "skewered" himself. And the accuser definitely seems to have a hard-on for Dano.

He also won't address the error in the original post because that is a "team member".

I can think of two Republican Senators in sex scandals. The guy from Idaho and the dude from LA who the Madam in D.C. named. That's two out of 48. If my math is correct that calculates to just over 4%. Again, a far cry from 10% claimed in the original thread.

Thanks. A lot have a hard on for me:
Lierax (Onceler)
usedcitizen
ib1liisguy
Tiana
Duhla
Dungheap

These guys follow me around like the plague. They should take a cue from cypriss, shornotabitwise, blackassdolt who don't seem to be obsessed with me.

Lierax (Onceler)
usedcitizen
ib1liisguy
Tiana
Duhla
Dungheap

These guys follow me around like the plague. They should take a cue from cypriss, shornotabitwise, blackassdolt who don't seem to be obsessed with me.
Who the hell are you, anyway?

Yeah but sometimes you can find one or two of them in there, monitoring what other people are reading.

Conservatives go out and buy their books from stores, they don't use government to force money out of others to buy the books they read.
Privatize libraries.

Lierax (Onceler)
usedcitizen
ib1liisguy
Tiana
Duhla
Dungheap

Payback is a bitch now ain't it. besides who followed who over here ?

Lierax (Onceler)
usedcitizen
ib1liisguy
Tiana
Duhla
Dungheap

Keep dreaming. I haven't addressed you once or mentioned your name today.

Oh and Dano? Girls don't get hard ons.

This is why we need sex education in the schools.

Dano prefers to be able to post his lies without interruption.

Sorry, DeMano - it is, after all, a message board, and I wasn't aware that responding to threads qualified as "following around," or that other rather homo-centric analogy you made (kind of ironic, considering the thread)...

Who the hell are you, anyway?
Well I'm, how do I say this I'm... <ahem> oh yes I can feel a song comin' on, here we go:

The Bananaboat Song

DAN-O, DAN-O, DAY DE LIGHT AND I WANNA SEND LIBERAL HOME.

WELL, I`M BLOWIN` DE LIBERAL BOATS OUT OF DA WATER ALL NIGHT LONG,
DAY DE LIGHT AND I WANNA SEND LIBERAL HOME.
HEY! ALL OF DE WORKINGMEN SING THIS SONG.
DAY DE LIGHT AND WE WANNA SEND DA LIBERALS HOME.

Back