10% of Republican Senators involved in SEX SCANDALS...

Darla's the kind of girl that Conservatives find "scary," because she's whip-smart, so they've gotta insult her.

To free-thinking, secure left-wingers, she's pretty smokin'...

Darla's the kind of girl that Conservatives find "scary," because she's whip-smart, so they've gotta insult her.

To free-thinking, secure left-wingers, she's pretty smokin'...

I guess your the kind of guy that views how women look based on their political beliefs.

A hot girl is a hot girl. A smart girl is a smart girl. Her political beliefs don't mean jack.

I guess your the kind of guy that views how women look based on their political beliefs.

A hot girl is a hot girl. A smart girl is a smart girl. Her political beliefs don't mean jack.

I guess you're the kind of guy who thinks "smokin'" only applies to looks.

A girl can be absolutely stunning, but if she thinks Saddam attacked us on 9/11, her attractiveness takes a serious hit...

No way.

They do mean a lot. A woman's attractiveness is not merely measured by her cup size.

A girl can be absolutely stunning, but if she thinks Saddam attacked us on 9/11, her attractiveness takes a serious hit...

Well maybe this at least explains why you don't like Hillary (instead of just because she harms the "health" of the Dem party):

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members - <b>Hillary Clinton</b>, October 10, 2002

Well I'm, how do I say this I'm... <ahem> oh yes I can feel a song comin' on, here we go:

The Bananaboat Song

DAN-O, DAN-O, DAY DE LIGHT AND I WANNA SEND LIBERAL HOME.

WELL, I`M BLOWIN` DE LIBERAL BOATS OUT OF DA WATER ALL NIGHT LONG,
DAY DE LIGHT AND I WANNA SEND LIBERAL HOME.
HEY! ALL OF DE WORKINGMEN SING THIS SONG.
DAY DE LIGHT AND WE WANNA SEND DA LIBERALS HOME.

Yeah, I know, but that doesn't answer my question. :cool:

And, the same is true of men, believe me.

But not to Cawacko, I've known him a long time and I do like him, but Cawacko is very shallow and couldn't possibly care less of a girl he was trying to pick up thought Russia attacked us on 9/11, Bob Barker was President, and July 4th is a religious holiday.

Still hung up on the looks angle huh ? I hope you learn, you will find much more happiness in life if you do.

Well maybe this at least explains why you don't like Hillary (instead of just because she harms the "health" of the Dem party):

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members - <b>Hillary Clinton</b>, October 10, 2002

Actually, for once, you're right. I can't believe Hillary says crap like this. I'm amazed that any intelligent person can support her.

It's no surprise that Topspin is her biggest booster on this board...

No way.

They do mean a lot. A woman's attractiveness is not merely measured by her cup size.

Yeah what really turns Liberal guys on is when the girls expound their ideology they love like so:

Liberal Girl: "Hey baby, I'll be taking this job because of affirmative action, you can call me 'boss'"
Liberal Guy: "Yes mistress, I mean 'boss'! "

Yeah what really turns Liberal guys on is when the girls expound their ideology they love like so:

Liberal Girl: "Hey baby, I'll be taking this job because of affirmative action, you can call me 'boss'"
Liberal Guy: "Yes mistress, I mean 'boss'! "

Wow.

Dumbest post of the day. We can call it. No need to wait till midnight. I don't see even BB topping this one, unless he is on a bender.

Back