10 Things the Church Should Know about Homosexuality

Homosexuality, between two consenting adults is not a sin. The site gives the proper interpretations of Scripture.

The Bible clearly does condemn homosexuality. It also says that eating shrimp is an abomination, and that it's A-okay to beat a slave half to death.

Point being, the Bible says a lot of crazy shit. Isn't it time to move on as a society? Why are we still holding stories written by sheep farmers 3,000 years ago in such high regard?

The Bible clearly does condemn homosexuality. It also says that eating shrimp is an abomination, and that it's A-okay to beat a slave half to death.

Point being, the Bible says a lot of crazy shit. Isn't it time to move on as a society? Why are we still holding stories written by sheep farmers 3,000 years ago in such high regard?

As an atheist, and a "non-believer", you can't "credibly" comment on the God, religion, the Bible, or dogma and doctrine. So STFU.

Who gives a damn? The bible is all fairy tales anyway.

You can't polish a turd.

And you've just disrespected and dismissed the faith and beliefs of countless others, among some here, which they are entitled to, under the first amendment to the Constitution, a document, I would imagine you hold in "high esteem". So either you're the worst hypocrite, and don't believe or support what is written, or you're not an American, at all, and your words are contemptible and you should be shunned or ignored.

I think that ranks alongside your ridiculous assertion that AIDS was a man made disease designed by whites to oppress Africans.

My assertion? Google the Rolling Stones expose' from about 10 years ago. It's a business. Read the book, "...and the band played on". I don't express ridiculous assertions...you underestimate white greed and avarice. I don't.

It's a barking mad conspiracy theory that has been totally discredited and is only believed by charlatans and the dim witted.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/aids.asp

Do I fucking tell you what to believe, you lowlife. Aren't you the one, sitting over there, with a figurehead monarchy, and Parliament that resembles Saturday Night wrestling?
Why don't you treat yourself to a "fish and chips", and choke on it, as you imagine me laughing my ass off?

Do I fucking tell you what to believe, you lowlife. Aren't you the one, sitting over there, with a figurehead monarchy, and Parliament that resembles Saturday Night wrestling?
Why don't you treat yourself to a "fish and chips", and choke on it, as you imagine me laughing my ass off?

A belief in barking mad CT theories like the origin of AIDS is a good indicator, in my view, to a person's credibility generally.

Do you believe that ranting and raving enhances your argument?

And Paul needed to dot the i's and cross the t's of Christ Jesus????????????????????? Paul, was rumored to be a latent homosexual and a virulent misogynist. I don't put much faith in his letters or his teachings.

And since you're so well-read and versed, why don't you explain for us? Why is #8 wrong, and what did Paul say to justify that position?

Number 8 has nothing to do with whether Jesus said it, hence the reason I pointed it out as number 8 being wrong. It simply says that they "must" follow Leviticus. That's flat wrong.

why are you so bitter?

I will if I want to. I mean, who are you to tell me otherwise? A "failed" semanarian?

/shrugs.....didn't fail.....and the reason I tell you otherwise is because I have presented the evidence to prove you wrong and you simply refuse to read it.......someone who refuses to read the evidence that proves he is wrong shouldn't pretend his posts on the subject are truthful.......

Homosexuality, between two consenting adults is not a sin. The site gives the proper interpretations of Scripture.

actually, it doesn't....it states
Leviticus, in the Hebrew Scriptures, condemns homosexual behaviour, at least for males. Yet, "abomination", the word Leviticus uses to describe homosexuality, is the same word used to describe a menstruating woman.

while it is true that the English word "abomination" is the same word, the Hebrew word translated into English is different from the Hebrew word used to describe a menstruating woman.....

WE HAVE A WHINE SPILLAGE ON AISLE 10.
PLEASE BRING A BIG BOX OF KLEENEX WITH YOU.

/shrugs.....didn't fail.....and the reason I tell you otherwise is because I have presented the evidence to prove you wrong and you simply refuse to read it.......someone who refuses to read the evidence that proves he is wrong shouldn't pretend his posts on the subject are truthful.......

Hebrew is irrelevant to the New Testament. Hello? Aramaic, Greek, and Latin, are the languages of Jesus' day, in relation to Christianity. Of course I refuse to read your propaganda, touted as evidence and proof. It serves your agenda. Mine serves mine. What's the problem? I can't help it, if you're lacking in your powers of persuasion. Go have a good cry.

Hebrew is irrelevant to the New Testament.

Leviticus isn't in the New Testament......my "propaganda" was the unaltered text of the original Hebrew of Leviticus....true.....it served my agenda, which was to present you with the unaltered original Hebrew text of Leviticus......and, to show everyone else it is foolish to claim "the Bible says...." when you refuse to read what the Bible says......

Well you are the one that tries to pass himself off as rational and objective whilst clinging to loony theories that have long ago been discredited.

Back