10 Things the Church Should Know about Homosexuality

I think that ranks alongside your ridiculous assertion that AIDS was a man made disease designed by whites to oppress Africans. Seeing as you use Wiki as a source then you must also believe them when they say that theory is discredited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_conspiracy_theories

Since I noticed Taicheese posting on the site, recently, I guess it's a perfect time to rehash this one. :cof1:

HIV = AIDS

Leviticus isn't in the New Testament......my "propaganda" was the unaltered text of the original Hebrew of Leviticus....true.....it served my agenda, which was to present you with the unaltered original Hebrew text of Leviticus......and, to show everyone else it is foolish to claim "the Bible says...." when you refuse to read what the Bible says......

I can't help that you're a moron. Leviticus is relevant to the Torah, and to Jews.....ancient Jews. The Jews of today, ignore the Levitical Code, save for things like "not eating pork".
It's irrelevant to Christians. Period. I have several Bibles and there is the internet. Anytime I want to know "what the Bible says", it's open to me. What I don't need to know is what the Hebrew says in Leviticus, an outdated, antiquated account of Jewish tradition and laws. I'm not a Jew.

Well you are the one that tries to pass himself off as rational and objective whilst clinging to loony theories that have long ago been discredited.

LOL. "Pass himself off"? Clinging to loony theories? Sweetums, you're entitled to your opinions, no matter how loony or irrational "they are". My theories work for me, as they are "fine-tuned", with each passing day.

Poet, what exactly does the Bible do for you? How has Christianity changed your life? If you're a better person today because of Christianity, I'd hate to see what you're like without it. 0_0

Ultimately, Christianity usually doesn't make people better. It makes them much worse: into arrogant, sanctimonious bigots, which describes you to a tee. You're a cafeteria Christian who only picks what he likes...and it seems to me that you like very little on the menu. You ignore even the most basic teachings of Jesus, such as loving your "enemies" and turning the other cheek.

As an atheist, and a "non-believer", you can't "credibly" comment on the God, religion, the Bible, or dogma and doctrine. So STFU.

I was a Christian for over two decades of my life, and a fairly devout one at that (much more devout than you). I studied a year of theology. If you can credibly comment on this, so can I.

And you've just disrespected and dismissed the faith and beliefs of countless others, among some here, which they are entitled to, under the first amendment to the Constitution, a document, I would imagine you hold in "high esteem". So either you're the worst hypocrite, and don't believe or support what is written, or you're not an American, at all, and your words are contemptible and you should be shunned or ignored.

I'm not disputing everyone's right to believe as they wish. However, I also have freedom under the 1st Amendment to disagree with their beliefs.

Interesting that you bring up the Constitution, though. Like the Bible, you ignore the parts you don't like...such as that pesky 2nd Amendment.

I'm not disputing everyone's right to believe as they wish. However, I also have freedom under the 1st Amendment to disagree with their beliefs.

Interesting that you bring up the Constitution, though. Like the Bible, you ignore the parts you don't like...such as that pesky 2nd Amendment.

You most certainly have that right...but I don't have to entertain it. Disagree, all you like, but keep it to yourself. It's not important. It's certainly not more important than my beliefs. Did I ask you what you thought? Why, then did you feel it necessary "to share"? Because you thought it was important. It's not.

"Pesky 2nd amendment"....like the Levitical Code....outdated, unnecessary. There is no need for militias. It's, once again, white men, who never grew out of playing "cowboys and indians" or "cops and robbers", obsessed with firearms. Juvenile and puerile. And you're no Voltaire.

Poet, what exactly does the Bible do for you? How has Christianity changed your life? If you're a better person today because of Christianity, I'd hate to see what you're like without it. 0_0

Ultimately, Christianity usually doesn't make people better. It makes them much worse: into arrogant, sanctimonious bigots, which describes you to a tee. You're a cafeteria Christian who only picks what he likes...and it seems to me that you like very little on the menu. You ignore even the most basic teachings of Jesus, such as loving your "enemies" and turning the other cheek.

Uh, that's personal....and I won't share that with you. You hold Christian faith, with contempt. Why do you want to know? The fact that you're an atheist and a non-believer, renders your commentary "moot". And then you like to "switch and bait". Goodbye. Ignore.

Uh, that's personal....and I won't share that with you. You hold Christian faith, with contempt. Why do you want to know? The fact that you're an atheist and a non-believer, renders your commentary "moot". And then you like to "switch and bait". Goodbye. Ignore.

Perhaps you will not answer my question because there is no answer? It is obvious that being a Christian has done nothing for you. You're ruthless, bigoted, and unforgiving.

Fine...by all means, put me on your fake ignore list. It amazes me that you consider yourself to be "tolerant," yet you are completely incapable of accepting that other people believe differently than you. Pathetic.

This message is hidden because John Adams is on your ignore list.

And neither are you John Adams. You people are weird...assuming other people's identities. It's identity theft.

Yeah, because every idiot running around will honestly have to ponder whether or not we could actually be the genuine Enlightenment thinkers who gave us the modern state. Retard.

I can't help that you're a moron. Leviticus is relevant to the Torah, and to Jews.....ancient Jews. The Jews of today, ignore the Levitical Code, save for things like "not eating pork".
It's irrelevant to Christians. Period. I have several Bibles and there is the internet. Anytime I want to know "what the Bible says", it's open to me. What I don't need to know is what the Hebrew says in Leviticus, an outdated, antiquated account of Jewish tradition and laws. I'm not a Jew.

and that is where things get confusing.....because if you believe that true, why did you include #8?......what purpose would you have in instructing the Church they were wrong about what Leviticus says if you don't consider Leviticus to be relevant to the Church.....why not just say "The Church shouldn't read the OT"......

of course, the biggest problem for what you say above is that what I presented for you to read was not part of the Levitical Code.....which you would already know if you didn't refuse to read it.....

and that is where things get confusing.....because if you believe that true, why did you include #8?......what purpose would you have in instructing the Church they were wrong about what Leviticus says if you don't consider Leviticus to be relevant to the Church.....why not just say "The Church shouldn't read the OT"......

of course, the biggest problem for what you say above is that what I presented for you to read was not part of the Levitical Code.....which you would already know if you didn't refuse to read it.....

Can you move on....I have.

Back