10 Things the Church Should Know about Homosexuality

Yeah, because every idiot running around will honestly have to ponder whether or not we could actually be the genuine Enlightenment thinkers who gave us the modern state. Retard.

i'm going to report to the federal authorities for identity theft "mr. john adams"

Perhaps you will not answer my question because there is no answer? It is obvious that being a Christian has done nothing for you. You're ruthless, bigoted, and unforgiving.

Fine...by all means, put me on your fake ignore list. It amazes me that you consider yourself to be "tolerant," yet you are completely incapable of accepting that other people believe differently than you. Pathetic.

tf....anytime his points get rationally countered, he puts the person on ignore.

Date of Birth: May 18, 1986 (25).

About John Adams
BiographyI earned an M.Ed. on 12/17/2010, and am working full-time in the Air National Guard LocationFederal Way, WA InterestsSports (Baseball fan), politics, movies, novels and videogames OccupationAir [Force] National Guard

Signature

"It [the draft] is duty rather than slavery. I part with the author on the caviler idea that individual freedom (whatever that may be to the person) leads to nirvana, anyone older that 12 knows that is BS."
-Midcan5 (liberals on freedom)

"Allow me to masturbate my patriotism furiously and publicly at this opportunity."
-Ib1yysguy (liberals on honoring fallen soldiers)

"There is no 'equal opportunity' today unless the government makes it so."
-apple0154 (liberals on constitutionalism)

Contact

This Page: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?62-John-Adams.vCard: Download vCard

Date of Birth: May 18, 1986 (25).

About John Adams
BiographyI earned an M.Ed. on 12/17/2010, and am working full-time in the Air National Guard LocationFederal Way, WA InterestsSports (Baseball fan), politics, movies, novels and videogames OccupationAir [Force] National Guard

Signature

"It [the draft] is duty rather than slavery. I part with the author on the caviler idea that individual freedom (whatever that may be to the person) leads to nirvana, anyone older that 12 knows that is BS."
-Midcan5 (liberals on freedom)

"Allow me to masturbate my patriotism furiously and publicly at this opportunity."
-Ib1yysguy (liberals on honoring fallen soldiers)

"There is no 'equal opportunity' today unless the government makes it so."
-apple0154 (liberals on constitutionalism)

Contact
'Nuff said.

This Page: http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?62-John-Adams.vCard: Download vCard

Please. You're a military brat...25 years old, and "still green". You don't know what it means to be patriotic, or to love the Constitution. Military service doesn't make you more American than anyone else. And stop insulting the memory of John Adams. You can't hold a candle to him.

Please. You're a military brat...25 years old, and "still green". You don't know what it means to be patriotic, or to love the Constitution. Military service doesn't make you more American than anyone else. And stop insulting the memory of John Adams. You can't hold a candle to him.

Technically, I am not a military brat. My dad served years ago and chose to hide that fact from me for more than half of my childhood before a teacher outed him as a Vietnam vet to me. I've been in the military for almost 8 years, which is quite a long time, and hardly "green." Finally, I don't see how I could possibly insult the memory of my favorite of America's Founding Fathers.

Back