132,000 new jobs in May

Lmao...

yeah what I thought your white trash, some of the best people in the world are rich, stop hatin cause you aren't

I was waiting with baited breath for the "White Trash" comment...so predictable 'toppy'...You do not know me nor my wealth...yet you go on calling me "White Trash"...Like I said I am 'Middle America' of the past...you are a joke...sonny boy!

I was waiting with baited breath for the "White Trash" comment...so predictable 'toppy'...You do not know me nor my wealth...yet you go on calling me "White Trash"...Like I said I am 'Middle America' of the past...you are a joke...sonny boy!

addendum: I forgot to say...so all those who served and retired from LE and the Military are "White Trash"..amazing-simply amazing...however without all of us 'White Trash' you and your ilk would not be able to flaunt your wealth...think about it...when you have the time to use reason in your replies...lol

yeah what I thought your white trash, some of the best people in the world are rich, stop hatin cause you aren't
Spinner, some of the worst are rich too. Money doesn't make you any better or worse of a person than anybody else.

Some people may have different goals than you, why would this make their value as a person drop in your estimation?

When Buddha gave up all those riches to seek a more higher meaning, did his value as a human drop below bug?

Spinner, some of the worst are rich too. Money doesn't make you any better or worse of a person than anybody else.

Some people may have different goals than you, why would this make their value as a person drop in your estimation?

When Buddha gave up all those riches to seek a more higher meaning, did his value as a human drop below bug?

Usually they seem worse, actually. I question the separation of invesment portfolio from morality in general.

me:"Does it bother you to invest in companies that utilize chinese prison labor (there are thought crimes in china) and put the rest of the world out of work at the same time?"

pig: "If we don't profit from slavery someone will, ya know? I mean, everyone else is doing it."

morally retarded idiots.

dimwhitte bornstupid Gomer Pyle the one claiming rich are bad, thinks he's feeling a little inadequate.:pke:

LMAO@Toppy!

dimwhitte bornstupid Gomer Pyle the one claiming rich are bad, thinks he's feeling a little inadequate.:pke:

I never once said rich people are bad in general...you are the one calling those below what you perceive as being acceptable in your circles as "White Trash"...and for the record my G/Pa on moms side was quite well off...as well as my G/mas families side on Dads side...I did not choose to follow their direction in life...I love to serve the people...got a problemo with that toppy???

no I called you white trash for acting like it. I have no ill fellings for those masses below me. You dimwhits are so shallow in your assumptions.
I'm continually saying how easy it is, those poor who have animosity towards the rich is where I have a problem.

It depends...was he degreed?

Back