17 day diet

35pxj3.jpg

Don't flounder about just for the halibut.

If anyone is looking to go crazy I highly recommend the P90X workout. It is nuts but it is awesome and fabulous results in three months.

I will need proof, do you have before and after photos?

Haha, I didn't take the before pictures like I know I was suppose to. I will send you after pictures though. I'm five weeks into it and I definitely see changes already. Of course a big part is the diet and while I'm pretty good at following it I do have a sweet tooth. Then of course there is alcohol which doesn't help but I'm not giving that up.

I try and "cut-back" on things, but I know dieting is well beyond my grasp, so it's all in the workout for me. I am doing a lot of cardio at the moment.

I try and "cut-back" on things, but I know dieting is well beyond my grasp, so it's all in the workout for me. I am doing a lot of cardio at the moment.

You have to do a lot of cardio to consume calories. In my diet I never walk away from the table hungry. My workouts are to maintain muscle tone, flexibility and strength.

Are you seriously saying you have lesbian friends? If that is true why do you always come off as intensively homophobic all the time?

Because to people like DY, lesbians aren't offensive, men like him get off on watching women kiss. It is just homosexual men that he finds sinful.

Their false line, love the sinner, hate the sin, BS.

Another closed minded statement by our resident frog. The fact is, when my friends and I get together we don't typically discuss sex. Regardless of their orientation. We talk about funny shit that happened in the past, our kids, or jobs, our hobbies. Apparently talking about sex constantly and watching your friends and family members foreplay is what you libtards do.

Back