1932 was a pivotal year in the Nazis’ ascent. It’s a terrifying parallel for today

Nothing is much lower than an assassination attempt and people with an ideology who support and incite assassination every day.

The bottom of the barrel is too good for you and your assassin-loving lk.
Other than Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia churchstate of hate thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments -absentee voting ballots arsonists US Fascist Masochists Bicentennial Federal Lynching for their fabricated assassination attempt from years earlier on Capital Hill for Christian Nation SCOTUS as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement Trumpanzees scraping up the bottom of the barrel decades later.....

This image, this celebration of mass murder of the most atrocious kind, symbolizes a nation that has just completely lost its mind. It is absolutely repulsive to 99% of the planet, and I bet even to most Americans.Rarely in the history of the world has a group of elites so completely lost touch with the most basic moral principles. Witnessing this should terrify anyone with any common sense.

-------------------------------------------------

Bye Bye America.....in this universe this gets punished.

well UNLIKE YOU I read and listen to what people say they want to do and decide if I would trust them and back them.
Trump has said he wants to take peoples Constitutional rights away and seeing how Pissed off he is about loosing the 2020 election I can see him trying to do what he says he wants to.
What he says he wants to do are things a Dictator would do NOT what the President of the USA would do.
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO WORD STUFF!
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP!

This image, this celebration of mass murder of the most atrocious kind, symbolizes a nation that has just completely lost its mind. It is absolutely repulsive to 99% of the planet, and I bet even to most Americans.Rarely in the history of the world has a group of elites so completely lost touch with the most basic moral principles. Witnessing this should terrify anyone with any common sense.

-------------------------------------------------

Bye Bye America.....in this universe this gets punished.
Leave it to Mohammed Valhalla flaming flying chariot pseudoscience pedophilia martyrdom to burn one nation under God American flags, just as Christiananality pedophilia has done for decades with prey to pray.....

Back