1932 was a pivotal year in the Nazis’ ascent. It’s a terrifying parallel for today

you don't pass the smell test......
well UNLIKE YOU I read and listen to what people say they want to do and decide if I would trust them and back them.
Trump has said he wants to take peoples Constitutional rights away and seeing how Pissed off he is about loosing the 2020 election I can see him trying to do what he says he wants to.
What he says he wants to do are things a Dictator would do NOT what the President of the USA would do.
have a nice day

sorry, your silly opinions aren't facts......Germany was going through a financial crisis with insane inflation.......just because they needed wheelbarrows to buy a loaf of bread doesn't make it "big money"......
well you got your mind made up on that and it looks like you haven't bothered to read up on just what the Conservatives actually did for Hitler.
Maybe YOU should . and stop making an ass of yourself.
Have a nice day

The Unified Reich of MAGAts​

the-unified-reich-of-magats-v0-qh2y7pythedd1.jpeg

sorry, your silly opinions aren't facts......Germany was going through a financial crisis with insane inflation.......just because they needed wheelbarrows to buy a loaf of bread doesn't make it "big money"......
It is like clock work. The alt right has learned a completely fictional history, and they spout it at every turn.

No, you are absolutely wrong. There was German hyperinflation in 1923, there was deflation is 1932. The hyperinflation was disconnected from Hitler by 9 years. That may not seem like much now, but at the time it was 9 years.

It is worth noting that SPD was the ones that got the hyperinflation under control, not Hitler who did not come along until 9 years later. The problem in the 1930's was deflation, the opposite of inflation. Hitler was like trump, naturally inflationary, which in the 1930's actually worked well. As the 1930's progressed, his inflationary policies started causing trouble, and when the 1940's happened they went out of control... But that was part of the reason for Hitler's fall, not for his rise.

sorry your memory is failing you.....don't you remember when you made that lie up......all the honest people do......
LOL lie??????????????
again!!! go back and read History.
I even posted several links showing where the CONSERVATIVES HELPED put Hitler in power.

As Hitler controlled the masses support for the political right, the conservative elite believed that they could use Hitler and his popular support to ‘democratically’ take power. Once in power, Hitler could destroy the political left. Destroying the political left would help to remove the majority of political opponents to the ring-wing conservative elite.
and they started to back him with lots of money and helped put him in power.
It is just too bad you don't want to read history and enlighten your self .
Have a nice day

LOL lie??????????????
again!!! go back and read History.
I even posted several links showing where the CONSERVATIVES HELPED put Hitler in power.

As Hitler controlled the masses support for the political right, the conservative elite believed that they could use Hitler and his popular support to ‘democratically’ take power. Once in power, Hitler could destroy the political left. Destroying the political left would help to remove the majority of political opponents to the ring-wing conservative elite.
and they started to back him with lots of money and helped put him in power.
It is just too bad you don't want to read history and enlighten your self .
Have a nice day
Actually I was referring to your lies about what Trump said

You must not have read what you quote me saying, because nothing I said bears on this at all.

I said, "The MAGA dominated GOP is the party of SCUM...and stupidity.

I also mention that what the Germans who supported Hitler and his promises to Make Germany Great Again...

...ended up getting massive destruction.

Trump is a Hitler wanna-be. You should apologize to your Jewish friends for continuing to support him.
Nothing is much lower than an assassination attempt and people with an ideology who support and incite assassination every day.

The bottom of the barrel is too good for you and your assassin-loving lk.

Nothing is much lower than an assassination attempt and people with an ideology who support and incite assassination every day.

The bottom of the barrel is too good for you and your assassin-loving lk.
The assassination attempt was done by a registered Republican. You people ought to get your shit together and stop supporting and inciting assassinations and insurrections as often as you do.

Back