[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][/table]

Ok. This post is brought to you by the letter Z. As in, I'm going to go catch some Z's. Also, by the number 4. As in, I took 4 ambien, to ensure I catch some Z's.

Lynch Moxy

No real reason, just getting a vote on board for the moment. Remember, me work midnight, me sleep durong sun. Dumb village no make mistake.

Some creatures that sleep during the day and are active at night, there are.
To mind, NSA agents are the first ones that come. Yeesssssss.

Lynch Moxy

No real reason, just getting a vote on board for the moment. Remember, me work midnight, me sleep durong sun. Dumb village no make mistake.
You mean like disturbing an NSA agent while he sleeps?

Your excuse is an easy front for an NSA agent to hide behind even though you did announce your schedule before the game started. So what! If you were chosen as an agent you have created the perfect front to hide behind and try to keep a low profile. Word of advice, you'd better be super helpful for the village when you are awake. In fact it may be wise for the village to keep a real close eye on you.

I'd much rather do the hard work to zero in on the strongest candidate to be an NSA Agent.....failing that and if we can't identify a strong candidate as an NSA Agent you, with your convienant excuse, make the perfect defualt candidate. Worst case scenario we would at least be able to confirm if this is or is not a ruse.

Several responsibilities today, have I; but in and out and checking on what everyone is doing, will I be. Herh herh herh.

You mean like disturbing an NSA agent while he sleeps?

Your excuse is an easy front for an NSA agent to hide behind even though you did announce your schedule before the game started. So what! If you were chosen as an agent you have created the perfect front to hide behind and try to keep a low profile. Word of advice, you'd better be super helpful for the village when you are awake. In fact it may be wise for the village to keep a real close eye on you.

I'd much rather do the hard work to zero in on the strongest candidate to be an NSA Agent.....failing that and if we can't identify a strong candidate as an NSA Agent you, with your convienant excuse, make the perfect defualt candidate. Worst case scenario we would at least be able to confirm if this is or is not a ruse.

Either much fear or anger, you seem to have. Hmmmmmm.

Either much fear or anger, you seem to have. Hmmmmmm.
Both. You ever see an NSA drone attack at night? It aint pretty bub...particularly if you're the target....the worst part is that they're targeting they're own people. That's fucked up man.

Both. You ever see an NSA drone attack at night? It aint pretty bub...particularly if you're the target....the worst part is that they're targeting they're own people. That's fucked up man.

The drone war has been finished not; but drones attack freedom, not people. Yeesssssss.

HI American Family! I am Olaf, Icelandic American. This new land is very pretty, but I am unusually afraid to send email or even talk on my iphone. Mr. Obama listens often and will stop at nothing to keep me in line. So lets be careful if we are to find a wolf tonight.

Back