2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

You mean like disturbing an NSA agent while he sleeps?

Your excuse is an easy front for an NSA agent to hide behind even though you did announce your schedule before the game started. So what! If you were chosen as an agent you have created the perfect front to hide behind and try to keep a low profile. Word of advice, you'd better be super helpful for the village when you are awake. In fact it may be wise for the village to keep a real close eye on you.

I'd much rather do the hard work to zero in on the strongest candidate to be an NSA Agent.....failing that and if we can't identify a strong candidate as an NSA Agent you, with your convienant excuse, make the perfect defualt candidate. Worst case scenario we would at least be able to confirm if this is or is not a ruse.

im not sure why the village confirming whether the whole working at night and sleeping during the day thing is a ruse would be all that helpful to the village. isnt the actual worst case scenario for the village is that we kill off a villager for no good reason other than he or she works the night shift.

im not sure why the village confirming whether the whole working at night and sleeping during the day thing is a ruse would be all that helpful to the village. isnt the actual worst case scenario for the village is that we kill off a villager for no good reason other than he or she works the night shift.

I stand corrected. You're quite right. That would be the worst case scenario.

First, I want to continue the old cliche and point out that Miley works and is active at Night. Hmm...

Also, retards, you are supposed to underline your votes. For example LYNCH TEST.

:cof1:

You may want to revisit the rules for this game. We were instructed to bold the lynches, not underline as we have done in the past.

That depends on the circumstances, i.e. you have a good reason.

Curious, but how would one get a good reason if nothing is done to provoke reactions? It is a good idea to have two bandwagons on day one. Force people to commit to one or the other. As people react, we will get a better idea of whether people are villagers or wolves.

I don't understand the obsession with night shift either. It seems suspicious to me as if someone is trying to create a diversion

He works the night shift. We know that. While there is a chance that he is also a wolf, we cannot hold his work schedule against him. It is how he has played many games in the past.

Your assessment on how we can't make mistakes is dead on and I agree. But that isn't as helpful as you trying to point out who an NSA agent is. Who is your pick?
The only one pinging my Wolfdar currently is BlargityBlarg. He made on post soon after the thread opened that didn't make any sense and then dissappeared. Rather suspicious behavior.

El Pardo could be a lurker too as so far, no posts.

Curious, but how would one get a good reason if nothing is done to provoke reactions? It is a good idea to have two bandwagons on day one. Force people to commit to one or the other. As people react, we will get a better idea of whether people are villagers or wolves.
Good point. That certainly worked in the last game.

As of right now, I think Yoda is a likely wolf candidate.

Not sure about too many others... though I would suggest to the seer to peek Moxy.

He works the night shift. We know that. While there is a chance that he is also a wolf, we cannot hold his work schedule against him. It is how he has played many games in the past.
That's true that this is hardly proof that he's a wolf....it's just that if he does happen to be one then he's got a convienant excuse for lurking. Which makes me wary.

As of right now, I think Yoda is a likely wolf candidate.

Not sure about too many others... though I would suggest to the seer to peek Moxy.
I think his goofy act is drawing to much attention to himself. Not very wolfy behavior. On the other hand his posts don't make a lot of sense.

Back