2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

The only one pinging my Wolfdar currently is BlargityBlarg. He made on post soon after the thread opened that didn't make any sense and then dissappeared. Rather suspicious behavior.

El Pardo could be a lurker too as so far, no posts.

You bring up a great point. I recall similar behavior in out last experience and it did indeed become wolffish behavior.

I could be convinced to vote Blarg pending any good reason not to

because for the most part you appear village, but your hangup on Miley's schedule seems wolfish. If he remains silent this afternoon, then you might have a point, but we all knew coming in what his schedule was and that was prior to any roles coming out. Again, in no way does that mean he isn't a wolf. Just that the point you are trying to make currently is not a valid one.

The only one pinging my Wolfdar currently is BlargityBlarg. He made on post soon after the thread opened that didn't make any sense and then dissappeared. Rather suspicious behavior.

El Pardo could be a lurker too as so far, no posts.
down for wagoning this.
lynch Moxy

We just had a discussion about schedules and you post this?

because for the most part you appear village, but your hangup on Miley's schedule seems wolfish. If he remains silent this afternoon, then you might have a point, but we all knew coming in what his schedule was and that was prior to any roles coming out. Again, in no way does that mean he isn't a wolf. Just that the point you are trying to make currently is not a valid one.
I never said I thought he was a wolf. I said he had a convienant excuse for lurking if he HAPPENED to be a wolf, which makes me wary. I'm not hung up on TM Miley. Time will tell.

Some early thoughts:

1) Moxy/Scissors: appear village, nothing certain, but leaning that way for both
2) Miley/Pardo/olaf/Monkey/Sam: uncertain due to lack of substance/posts

3) Nom, Yoda and Blarg seem most wolfish at this time

Keep in mind, this is day one, so a lot of speculation will occur. We should all produce lists like the above for the record. It will help provoke discussion, which is good for the village and it will force the wolves to comment. In addition, it will provide cover for the seer.

Back