2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

so, you just repeated my wolves and villager list? Interesting.
Actually the only one I repeated where Runs and Yoda. I stated my suspicions of Blargity before you did. I think so far that you, myself and Runs have been posting the most to find out information. Very village like behavior.

For the record, Joe the Plumber is suspect if only for having chosen a seemingly innocuous moniker.

Cancel that, I forget he chose his name before he got his role.
I think what's interesting to me is that the people who I think have been acting the most like villagers are people you are suspecting of being a wolf.

Actually the only one I repeated where Runs and Yoda. I stated my suspicions of Blargity before you did. I think so far that you, myself and Runs have been posting the most to find out information. Very village like behavior.

Two things that concern me about you, maybe you can explain...

1. You went after Twerk for a clearly bad reason, very wolfy behavior.
2. You have made a show of "helping the village" while not really helping much.

Am I wrong? Plummer and Runs, have been trying to help the village using logic and not making a show of it.

Those two are on my likely villager list.

Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.

Gringo's cannot trick ¿¡ EL PADRO?!, or this ones people. It was the gringo's lead to anger, and gringo's lead to hatred.

Anger and hatred drive El people, in face of wrongs, to action. Would be like bad gringo's (¿ NSA?) dream, forgive and forget wrongs, go do something else. When wrongs are given back, and bad gringo's hang, suffering will be the last thing El people feel.

Two things that concern me about you, maybe you can explain...

1. You went after Twerk for a clearly bad reason, very wolfy behavior.
2. You have made a show of "helping the village" while not really helping much.

Am I wrong? Plummer and Runs, have been trying to help the village using logic and not making a show of it.

Those two are on my likely villager list.

#1. I didn't go after Twerk. I pointed out that if HE WAS a wolf he has a convienant excuse to lurk.
#2. But I have, read more carefully. Why would I point out the mathematical fact the wolves don't want us to know. That we villagers can only make two mistakes and that if we make three we will lose. So I have been using logic and I have identified who I think are villagerss and wolves.

Where as you on the other hand have contributed exactly nothing. Who specifically do you think are wolves and villagers and why?

Gringo's cannot trick ¿¡ EL PADRO?!, or this ones people. It was the gringo's lead to anger, and gringo's lead to hatred.

Anger and hatred drive El people, in face of wrongs, to action. Would be like bad gringo's (¿ NSA?) dream, forgive and forget wrongs, go do something else. When wrongs are given back, and bad gringo's hang, suffering will be the last thing El people feel.

I don't know what to think about you and Yoda. You are both drawing a lot of attention to your selves by speaking non-sense.

LYNCH YODA

I am just throwing something on the board right now. Early in the game and my biggest reason is that Yoda is too busy playing Star Wars and not trying to help he village. Could just be someone like last game being an ass, but could also be Agent/Wolf behavior

By itself, Yoda's styk is not indicitive of being NSA.

But hes talked a lot and said little.

That is why my initial vote is for Yoda. Too much nonsense not much helping the village. I think we need two strong wagons to try to smoke someone out. Obviously it is first day and a mistake is likely to be made. But, people's actions today are going to dictate how we proceed and limit mistakes

#1. I didn't go after Twerk. I pointed out that if HE WAS a wolf he has a convienant excuse to lurk.
#2. But I have, read more carefully. Why would I point out the mathematical fact the wolves don't want us to know. That we villagers can only make two mistakes and that if we make three we will lose. So I have been using logic and I have identified who I think are villagerss and wolves.

Where as you on the other hand have contributed exactly nothing. Who specifically do you think are wolves and villagers and why?

I have pointed out the above about you, which is logical regardless of if you don't agree, still I agree it does not mean you are a certainty a wolf, it is just my best guess at 3pm.

I have pointed out that both Plummer and Runs have been helping, but without making a show.

I have asked nom for his reasons for lynching Michael.

I am trying to use reason and logic to out the wolfs, I am not trying to randomly run someone up and see if it sticks... which is wolf behavior.

Another way of looking at things. As it is the village has a significant advantage on the NSA Agents. If we make one mistake the odds become, more or less, even, if we make two mistakes the NSA agents will have a significant advantage and if we make three mistakes the NSA Agents win.

In short...the village cannot make mistakes.

Game is balanced, NSA and El People are equal in strength from beginning.

LYNCH YODA

I am just throwing something on the board right now. Early in the game and my biggest reason is that Yoda is too busy playing Star Wars and not trying to help he village. Could just be someone like last game being an ass, but could also be Agent/Wolf behavior

Do you have any reason for choosing Yoda, or just a feeling. You are putting yourself in the same category as Nom?

Moby brings up a good point about the logic. I don't think that is NSA/Wolfy. It is a fact that we can only make two mistakes. It is also a fact that the odds greatly favor taking out a villager tonight. Statistically speaking it would be very lucky to nab an NSA tonight. I hope we do, but I am more focused on how people are behaving today.

Moxy has been more helpful than Yoda. Michael got off to a slow start but is starting to chime in.

Here are my villagers

Plumber Joe
Michael Sam
Moxy
Myself of course

Here are my guesses at NSA

Yoda
Blargity

Everyone else I am still not sure about

LYNCH YODA

Yea.....I kinda of suspect that of both him and El Padro.

Joda/El Pardo;

Neither one of you have provided any analysis and your schtick of not really saying anything useful is pretty wolfish behavior. Can you explain your behavior to us?

Moby brings up a good point about the logic. I don't think that is NSA/Wolfy. It is a fact that we can only make two mistakes. It is also a fact that the odds greatly favor taking out a villager tonight. Statistically speaking it would be very lucky to nab an NSA tonight. I hope we do, but I am more focused on how people are behaving today.

Moxy has been more helpful than Yoda. Michael got off to a slow start but is starting to chime in.

Here are my villagers

Plumber Joe
Michael Sam
Moxy
Myself of course

Here are my guesses at NSA

Yoda
Blargity

Everyone else I am still not sure about

the nsa would be wise to appear to help the people. pointing out basic truths isnt really helping. its a simple acknowledgment of the truth of the game that neither helps nor hurts.

Grind hasn't been around to do a tally but so far I have

3 Votes for moi.
2 votes for Yoda
1 vote for Michael Sam

@scissors.

No, Just as by itself Styks are not alignment indicitive, neither is point blank analysis of the game mechanics. Thats a terrible reason to town him.

On the other hand, his attempt to hunt wolves while defending himself was a earned him net town points. He lost some for attacking his aggressors.

but, scissors is on my watchlist. back with more when I finally get free time on a comp.

Scumlogic is scum

Do you have any reason for choosing Yoda, or just a feeling. You are putting yourself in the same category as Nom?

I have stated I don't have a good reason. More of a hunch. At this point we are all guessing and using last experiences. Yoda isn't really trying to help in my view. So either he is playing a meta game or he is Wolfy.

I can be swayed if a good wagon gets started.

the nsa would be wise to appear to help the people. pointing out basic truths isnt really helping. its a simple acknowledgment of the truth of the game that neither helps nor hurts.
OK...the practice what you preach. Right now it's probably more important to identify villagers than wolves. At least it is for villagers. That's why I've been more focused on trying to identify roles, where as you are focused on getting people lynched which is over the top wolfish behavior.

So identifying who you want to lynch has done exactly nothing to help us villagers. So who do you think is in what role and why?

Back