2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I think his goofy act is drawing to much attention to himself. Not very wolfy behavior. On the other hand his posts don't make a lot of sense.

Goofy is strategy, maybe. Suspicious person is often goofy; he is thinking El people will say, "Ah, what a funny amigo, no harm there," and El people's eyes will move to another soon. And so he wins.

Lacking sense, though, is not strategy. Maybe bad NSA, can't make good lies to say, so talks of nothing instead. Or just bad member of El people.

Here is the deal, as Moxy said, if we can get a wolf tonight we have a great likelihood of winning. But we don't really have a lot to go on. So, lets review.

So far to me:

Villagers...

Plummer
Runs
Yoda
me

Likely Wolves...

Michael, as stated above
Moxy, As stated above
El Prado, trying to distract with unimportant stuff, and not being around all day.
Nom, for voting for Michael without reason.

IDK about the rest.

That is nonsense. It is by far more helpful to the village for everyone to post their thoughts on what roles they think people are playing. The wolves already know all roles but the seer. By forcing everyone to post their thoughts, it is easier to trip up the wolves down the road. By refusing to answer, you are providing cover for the wolves to do the same.

Your desire to avoid doing so is very wolfish in appearance.

i agree that it is helpful for everyone to post their thoughts on what roles people are playing, but i do not agree that it is helpful to do so at a very early stage in the game based on extremely limited informtion. thus, i decline to do so at the present time.

You mean like disturbing an NSA agent while he sleeps?

Your excuse is an easy front for an NSA agent to hide behind even though you did announce your schedule before the game started. So what! If you were chosen as an agent you have created the perfect front to hide behind and try to keep a low profile. Word of advice, you'd better be super helpful for the village when you are awake. In fact it may be wise for the village to keep a real close eye on you.

I'd much rather do the hard work to zero in on the strongest candidate to be an NSA Agent.....failing that and if we can't identify a strong candidate as an NSA Agent you, with your convienant excuse, make the perfect defualt candidate. Worst case scenario we would at least be able to confirm if this is or is not a ruse.

Yes, the posting schedule I've maintained for months has all been a ruse to prepare for this game. Mott level of brilliance.

Lynch Nom De Guerre

Refusing to share information and to obstinately refuse to help the village is just over the top wolfish behavior.

I think his goofy act is drawing to much attention to himself. Not very wolfy behavior. On the other hand his posts don't make a lot of sense.

This early into the game there isn't a lot of sense to make. So who are your most likely village candidates at this point?

i agree that it is helpful for everyone to post their thoughts on what roles people are playing, but i do not agree that it is helpful to do so at a very early stage in the game based on extremely limited informtion. thus, i decline to do so at the present time.

Then you are either a newbie to the game or a wolf. Either way, you are hurting the village. You are 100% incorrect in your assertion that it helps the wolves more.

As of post #171
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]2 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]3[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]1[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
not trying to pick a fight with you joe, but you need to read more carefully.

I read each of your posts carefully. They are full of nonsense. By stating what you think early and fairly often each day, you do several things...

1) You force wolves to become more active, which tends to trip them up
2) You provide people insight into what you are thinking which can help clear or convict you down the road
3) You provide cover for the seer to put forth his/her projections

There is no valid reason for saying 'I don't want to share my thoughts right now'.

While you could be a newbie, you are acting like a wolf. So what good is your strategy of not sharing what you think if the village ends up lynching you today?

As of post #171
[table=sortable]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]

Go back and reread... I voted to lynch Yoda a long time ago. Post 44

Last edited by a moderator:
As of post #171
[table=sortable]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]

We need to clean this up. There should be only two wagons.

Miley, Olaf and Blarg... why Moxy?

I lean towards Nom at this point, though for now my vote will remain with Yoda who I think is another viable candidate.

Space Monkey... where are you? What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
This early into the game there isn't a lot of sense to make. So who are your most likely village candidates at this point?

My Villager list is;

Plumber Joe
Runs with Scissors
Michael Sam
Myself of course

Not sure about Olaf but lean villager.

As wolves Nom and Blarg are at the top of my list.

Not sure on Space Monkey but lean Wolf

Yoda and El Pardo are playing Schtick and not providing any usefull information so can't tell if they are wolf or noobs.

Okay, just finished reading all the posts, though admittedly I might have missed some importanon details. I'll likely go over everything in greater detail tonight. So, bearing that in mind, here are my thoughts.

Moxy is likely village. Stupid village, but still village.
Nom is definitely acting odd, and that's suspicious to me. But without anything further to go on, it's not much.
Joe and space monkey have both posted very little. Monkey, if they are who I think they are, is usually more active towards this hours.
Yoda is likely village, and again stupid.

So I'm here now and have a few hours before work. For the moment I'm going to Unvote Moxy . I'm fairly certain they're village at this point.

I just got back from the doctor, sorry, I am on now.

I am reading through the thread. I have to get a feel for a few people. Right now I have my most likely villager: Plumber Joe. Reason being he is being the most helpful and has displayed no suspicious behavior. He is playing as he always has.

Yoda is pinging me big time. Will be back with more, am reading the rest of the thread now.

Okay, just finished reading all the posts, though admittedly I might have missed some importanon details. I'll likely go over everything in greater detail tonight. So, bearing that in mind, here are my thoughts.

Moxy is likely village. Stupid village, but still village.
Nom is definitely acting odd, and that's suspicious to me. But without anything further to go on, it's not much.
Joe and space monkey have both posted very little. Monkey, if they are who I think they are, is usually more active towards this hours.
Yoda is likely village, and again stupid.

So I'm here now and have a few hours before work. For the moment I'm going to Unvote Moxy . I'm fairly certain they're village at this point.

What makes you believe Yoda is village? He posted a lot of nonsense, but nothing of relevance to the game. Then disappeared. Granted work can be a factor in that, but it seems odd to me at this point.

Back