2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

What makes you believe Yoda is village? He posted a lot of nonsense, but nothing of relevance to the game. Then disappeared. Granted work can be a factor in that, but it seems odd to me at this point.

I'm not 100% or even 75% on Yoda, but seeing how they've played other anon games (only the last one), this is their village act. Not a particularly good one, I agree, but still they seem village to me.

As of post #184
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]2 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]2[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]1[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]unvoted[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
1) His opening
2) To prod him, and see him react. Overall, Im on him still only because I haven't decided on a new wagon. Liking scissors for scum atm.

@ Scissors, Moxy isnt a noob. I know you know this.
Well given that there are still some noobs to the game, I don't think it is all that irrational. ILA and Jarod are total noobs and the last game went pretty quick. So in my book they are both still rookies that don't know how to play this game. What may seem obvious to some may not be so obvious to others.

I can't get a read on Moxy. Would not be willing to lynch at this point.

I lean village on RunsWithScissors. Lean wolf on Blarg and Yoda.

I'm not 100% or even 75% on Yoda, but seeing how they've played other anon games (only the last one), this is their village act. Not a particularly good one, I agree, but still they seem village to me.

Well that means you know who Yoda is. I don't. I haven't seen them say anything helpful. Could just be a fool of course.

1) His opening
2) To prod him, and see him react. Overall, Im on him still only because I haven't decided on a new wagon. Liking scissors for scum atm.

@ Scissors, Moxy isnt a noob. I know you know this.

I agree I don't think Moxy is a noob. I don't see anything wolfy about Runswithscissors at this point. What is scum atm?

I'm watching Miley, and not because of their night job, which I agree is stupid. He works nights. We all know this. I just can't get a bead on him one way or the other.

Who do you think, right at this moment, is the most likely wolf Miley?

I agree I don't think Moxy is a noob. I don't see anything wolfy about Runswithscissors at this point. What is scum atm?

Scum is a term that means mafia, what this game is typically called in other forums. So I believe he's sahing that runs is a wolf/nsa/bad mother fucker.

Okay, read the thread. My three top wolves right now:

Yoda, Blarg, and Nom. Nom's comment that it's bad for the village to say who you think is a wolf marks either a virgin werewolf player (and we have no virgins here right?), an idiot, or a wolf.

I am not 100% on any of these and they are in no particular order.

I'm watching Miley, and not because of their night job, which I agree is stupid. He works nights. We all know this. I just can't get a bead on him one way or the other.

Who do you think, right at this moment, is the most likely wolf Miley?
The most likely? Honestly I don't have a good bead on people either. You're somewhat suspicious at this point but that's based on next to nothing. But the most likely at this point is Nom. Michael Sam is also kinda suspect to me but we'll see how they play before I say yes or now.

I had some errors in my vote count earlier which I have corrected. Just everyone make sure as we go that I haven't made a mistake.

We should be fine now

As of post #200
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]2[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]