2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

@scissors.

No, Just as by itself Styks are not alignment indicitive, neither is point blank analysis of the game mechanics. Thats a terrible reason to town him.

On the other hand, his attempt to hunt wolves while defending himself was a earned him net town points. He lost some for attacking his aggressors.

but, scissors is on my watchlist. back with more when I finally get free time on a comp.

Scumlogic is scum

Well given that there are still some noobs to the game, I don't think it is all that irrational. ILA and Jarod are total noobs and the last game went pretty quick. So in my book they are both still rookies that don't know how to play this game. What may seem obvious to some may not be so obvious to others.

OK...the practice what you preach. Right now it's probably more important to identify villagers than wolves. At least it is for villagers. That's why I've been more focused on trying to identify roles, where as you are focused on getting people lynched which is over the top wolfish behavior.

So identifying who you want to lynch has done exactly nothing to help us villagers. So who do you think is in what role and why?

Nom does seem to be flailing away irrationally right now. Why?

He isn't offering up anything terribly insightful. Could be one of the noobs?

That is why my initial vote is for Yoda. Too much nonsense not much helping the village. I think we need two strong wagons to try to smoke someone out. Obviously it is first day and a mistake is likely to be made. But, people's actions today are going to dictate how we proceed and limit mistakes
I think El Pardo is guilty of the same.

OK...the practice what you preach. Right now it's probably more important to identify villagers than wolves. At least it is for villagers. That's why I've been more focused on trying to identify roles, where as you are focused on getting people lynched which is over the top wolfish behavior.

So identifying who you want to lynch has done exactly nothing to help us villagers. So who do you think is in what role and why?

i've already identified you as someone that i would identify as an agent of the nsa if i were forced to do so based on the limited information available. while i agree that it is quite helpful to the village for people to explain why they believe certain people are agents and villagers, it also gives information to the agents that they can use for purposes of subterfuge. at this stage, i am not willing to share my thoughts because such information could be more beneficial to the agents than to the village.

LYNCH YODA

I am just throwing something on the board right now. Early in the game and my biggest reason is that Yoda is too busy playing Star Wars and not trying to help he village. Could just be someone like last game being an ass, but could also be Agent/Wolf behavior

Seriously, WTF is up with people wanting to lynch Yoda? He hasn't even really done anything yet...

I have pointed out the above about you, which is logical regardless of if you don't agree, still I agree it does not mean you are a certainty a wolf, it is just my best guess at 3pm.

I have pointed out that both Plummer and Runs have been helping, but without making a show.

I have asked nom for his reasons for lynching Michael.

I am trying to use reason and logic to out the wolfs, I am not trying to randomly run someone up and see if it sticks... which is wolf behavior.
No but failing to answer the simple question of "Who do you think is a wolf and who is a villager" does help and yet you keep avoiding answering a very simple question that will help the village.

As for your other criticisms, what show? What logic? You're strong on accusations but short on detail.

Game is balanced, NSA and El People are equal in strength from beginning.
Gee thanks for the wonderful insight. Actually the villagers have a statistical edge at the begining of the game. That is their advantage. The wolves have the advantage of knowing everyones identity except for the Seer.

Now...how about telling us who you think is a villager and who is a wolf?

The only one pinging my Wolfdar currently is BlargityBlarg. He made on post soon after the thread opened that didn't make any sense and then dissappeared. Rather suspicious behavior.

El Pardo could be a lurker too as so far, no posts.

¿¡ EL PADRO?! was having his siesta, is here now.

I would be hesitant to have Moxy as one of the two wolf wagons for today. His comments at times are absurdly obvious statements that he thinks are helpful, but I do get the sense that he is attempting to help the village.

Now that Padro has been posting, he is coming off wolfish as well. I think he and Yoda would make good wagons for day one. Nom would be another option, but we need to keep it to two. Just my two cents for now.

Seriously, WTF is up with people wanting to lynch Yoda? He hasn't even really done anything yet...

Posting a bunch of nonsense and then little else can be construed as wolfish. Wolves tend to be more care free when posting, they can also trend towards distraction from discussion. As others have stated, there are inexperienced players in here that may simply be coming off that way. Yoda could be one of them. At this point we do not know.

At times people 'vote' to lynch someone without much 'rationale', but do so more to see the reactions of others. Your reaction can either be one of a newbie or a wolf as well as you seem defensive of another player. Given that he hasn't contributed too much, it is odd for another person to be so defensive as you don't know his role (unless of course you are a wolf... then you would)

To be clear, at this point I don't deem you wolfish, but the above is my two cents for now.

i've already identified you as someone that i would identify as an agent of the nsa if i were forced to do so based on the limited information available. while i agree that it is quite helpful to the village for people to explain why they believe certain people are agents and villagers, it also gives information to the agents that they can use for purposes of subterfuge. at this stage, i am not willing to share my thoughts because such information could be more beneficial to the agents than to the village.

Except that sharing information rarely hurts the village and almost always hurts the wolves Nom. Your refusal to help is making you more and more suspicious.

That is nonsense. It is by far more helpful to the village for everyone to post their thoughts on what roles they think people are playing. The wolves already know all roles but the seer. By forcing everyone to post their thoughts, it is easier to trip up the wolves down the road. By refusing to answer, you are providing cover for the wolves to do the same.

Your desire to avoid doing so is very wolfish in appearance.

Except that sharing information rarely hurts the village and almost always hurts the wolves Nom. Your refusal to help is making you more and more suspicious.

your reasoning above is quite facile. as i said, at this juncture, i am unwilling to share my thoughts because i believe it to be in the best interests of the village to not share them. when i feel that it will be of benefit to the village, i will share them.

Back