2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Some early thoughts:

1) Moxy/Scissors: appear village, nothing certain, but leaning that way for both
2) Miley/Pardo/olaf/Monkey/Sam: uncertain due to lack of substance/posts

3) Nom, Yoda and Blarg seem most wolfish at this time

Keep in mind, this is day one, so a lot of speculation will occur. We should all produce lists like the above for the record. It will help provoke discussion, which is good for the village and it will force the wolves to comment. In addition, it will provide cover for the seer.

My early thoughts.

Most likely villagers (besides myself):

Joe the Plumber
Runs with Scissors

Most likely Wolves

Blargity Blarg
Yoda

Most suspicious move.

I was leaning towards Nom being a villager and then out of no where he votes to Lynch Michael Sam.

My early thoughts.

Most likely villagers (besides myself):

Joe the Plumber
Runs with Scissors

Most likely Wolves

Blargity Blarg
Yoda

Most suspicious move.

I was leaning towards Nom being a villager and then out of no where he votes to Lynch Michael Sam.

so, you just repeated my wolves and villager list? Interesting.

You mean like disturbing an NSA agent while he sleeps?

Your excuse is an easy front for an NSA agent to hide behind even though you did announce your schedule before the game started. So what! If you were chosen as an agent you have created the perfect front to hide behind and try to keep a low profile. Word of advice, you'd better be super helpful for the village when you are awake. In fact it may be wise for the village to keep a real close eye on you.

I'd much rather do the hard work to zero in on the strongest candidate to be an NSA Agent.....failing that and if we can't identify a strong candidate as an NSA Agent you, with your convienant excuse, make the perfect defualt candidate. Worst case scenario we would at least be able to confirm if this is or is not a ruse.

So far, it looks like Moxy is a stranger among us villagers. He has tried to take charge so as to lead the discussion and jumped on Twerk very quickly for a reason we all know does not make much sense, at lunch I could not quit thinking about how wolfy that looks to this peacock.

Nom, do you have a reason to lynch Michael or did you just want to start a waggon, I am thinking Michael or Moxy, but I haven't decided. Michael is just a feeling, I am looking for reason to back that feeling. Can you convince me?

First, I want to continue the old cliche and point out that Miley works and is active at Night. Hmm...

Also, retards, you are supposed to underline your votes. For example LYNCH TEST.

:cof1:

Now who is the retard? The rules changed. You have to bold your vote. Those with very short arms should not throw sticks. I guess this means you are USF.

Nevermind, USF doesn't know what cliche means.

Nom, do you have a reason to lynch Michael or did you just want to start a waggon, I am thinking Michael or Moxy, but I haven't decided. Michael is just a feeling, I am looking for reason to back that feeling. Can you convince me?

why dont you join me and we can see how it plays out? we can always unvote.

So far, it looks like Moxy is a stranger among us villagers. He has tried to take charge so as to lead the discussion and jumped on Twerk very quickly for a reason we all know does not make much sense, at lunch I could not quit thinking about how wolfy that looks to this peacock.

Agreed. Wolf like stench emanates from Moxy.

For the record, Joe the Plumber is suspect if only for having chosen a seemingly innocuous moniker.

Cancel that, I forget he chose his name before he got his role.

Back