2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

HI American Family! I am Olaf, Icelandic American. This new land is very pretty, but I am unusually afraid to send email or even talk on my iphone. Mr. Obama listens often and will stop at nothing to keep me in line. So lets be careful if we are to find a wolf tonight.

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

HI American Family! I am Olaf, Icelandic American. This new land is very pretty, but I am unusually afraid to send email or even talk on my iphone. Mr. Obama listens often and will stop at nothing to keep me in line. So lets be careful if we are to find a wolf tonight.
Olaf.....who cares about wolves? We're worried about NSA agents.

Before ya'll get lynch happy here's a fact that the NSA Agents don't want you to think about. The Village can only make two mistakes. If we make three mistakes we lose and they win. So this makes it important that every villager participate in helping to identify who the wolves are. We need to deliberate well and think things through. The village cannot afford to make decisions based on their feelings or on group think. That will lead to mistakes. Which is what the NSA agents want. So don't be starting a bandwagon or jumping on one without a good reason.

Another way of looking at things. As it is the village has a significant advantage on the NSA Agents. If we make one mistake the odds become, more or less, even, if we make two mistakes the NSA agents will have a significant advantage and if we make three mistakes the NSA Agents win.

In short...the village cannot make mistakes.

So this first round is critical fellow villagers. We need to be paying attention and participating cause if we hit an NSA agent in the first round then the odds of us villagers winning becomes real good.

Before ya'll get lynch happy here's a fact that the NSA Agents don't want you to think about. The Village can only make two mistakes. If we make three mistakes we lose and they win. So this makes it important that every villager participate in helping to identify who the wolves are. We need to deliberate well and think things through. The village cannot afford to make decisions based on their feelings or on group think. That will lead to mistakes. Which is what the NSA agents want. So don't be starting a bandwagon or jumping on one without a good reason.

Who do you think an NSA IS

I think Carefully about using the term NSA, they watch these subversive political discussions. The computer is likely to alert if we say NSA over wolf.

You don't think that sometimes starting a bandwagon helps to ferret out the evil ones?

You mean like disturbing an NSA agent while he sleeps?

Your excuse is an easy front for an NSA agent to hide behind even though you did announce your schedule before the game started. So what! If you were chosen as an agent you have created the perfect front to hide behind and try to keep a low profile. Word of advice, you'd better be super helpful for the village when you are awake. In fact it may be wise for the village to keep a real close eye on you.

I'd much rather do the hard work to zero in on the strongest candidate to be an NSA Agent.....failing that and if we can't identify a strong candidate as an NSA Agent you, with your convienant excuse, make the perfect defualt candidate. Worst case scenario we would at least be able to confirm if this is or is not a ruse.
Me thinks thee doeth protest too much.

First, I want to continue the old cliche and point out that Miley works and is active at Night. Hmm...

Also, retards, you are supposed to underline your votes. For example LYNCH TEST.

:cof1:

Back