2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Because you autonighted two hours early.

No, he just makes sense, you say a great deal of nothing.

autonighted the last game but got a wolf so nobody cared

talking about saying a great deal of nothing, that was you yesterday. maybe if you had been a better villager Nom wouldn't have gotten taken out. you are hiding behind monkey's skirt

If Billy didn't peek and clear Moxy, who did he peek? It is possible he peeked yoda and said he wasn't 100 or even 75% sure because he was trying not to draw attention. If Moxy is the third wolf, then Olaf could be just a retard. I feel it's a rabbit hole right now, but since I was the first to say I thought the seer cleared Moxy, I have to admit El has a point. It's a slim possibility IMO. But something to be looked at more deeply tomorrow. We need to get a wolf tonight.

My wolves:

RWS
Olaf
Michael

Village

El
Plumber Joe
Barg (probably)

Not sure:

Yoda lean village though
Moxy Lean village though.

1) What makes you think Moxy?

2) You really think the dynamic between RWS and Monkey is w/w? Explain

Moxy, because yesterday he jumped out trying to pin Nom right away. Then he was the first to vote for Nom. The seer voted to Lynch Moxy right away (Im not saying he saw Moxy, but this illustrates that clearly he did not see Moxy was a villager either.) He jumped in today with an attack on me, who was the obvious target if you were trying to get a mob to lynch without really thinking about it.

The point is that we do not want another autonight. Stating who you want to vote for without making it official is the way to go until we get closer to night. So please remove your official vote for now. Many of us think RWS is a wolf. But give the day time, force people to discuss.

Who hasn't been on the board today? Who hasn't tried to help the village etc...? There is a lot we need to discuss.

If he's starting from the beginning like me, it's going to be a long time until he removes that vote.

Moxy, because yesterday he jumped out trying to pin Nom right away. Then he was the first to vote for Nom. The seer voted to Lynch Moxy right away (Im not saying he saw Moxy, but this illustrates that clearly he did not see Moxy was a villager either.) He jumped in today with an attack on me, who was the obvious target if you were trying to get a mob to lynch without really thinking about it.

Ok, this has all been reviewed with you before.

1) Nom was acting like a wolf, so leading the charge on him is not suspicious in and of itself. A wolf is not likely to lead a bandwagon.
2) Miley voting to lynch Moxy may have been done to elicit reactions. This too is not an indication and it is nowhere near 'clear' as you claim.
3) The attack on you is what makes me think he is village. A wolf would not be likely to come out that aggressive with a bandwagon. Every villager knows you were an idiot for doing so. A wolf would have laid back and let a villager lead the charge on you. Unless the wolves are dumbasses. Which I allow could be the case.

As of post #550
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Scissors[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0 [/td][td]Scissors[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]2[/td][td]Space Monkey[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]1[/td][td]unvoted[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

autonighted the last game but got a wolf so nobody cared

talking about saying a great deal of nothing, that was you yesterday. maybe if you had been a better villager Nom wouldn't have gotten taken out. you are hiding behind monkey's skirt

I said a small amount of nothing, you have said a great deal of nothing.

maybe if you had been a better villager Nom wouldn't have gotten taken out. you are hiding behind monkey's skirt

Perhaps I could have, had we not autonighted two hours early.

you are hiding behind monkey's skirt

Only very recently have I caught up with this thread enough so that it can be reasonably said that I'm participating in a conversation with him at all.

1) He was knee jerk reacting to your horrible move... that is more the act of a villager, not a wolf
2) Miley voting to lynch Moxy may have simply been to see what the reaction would be on the board.
Actually I did it to force Olaf to account for his horrible move. I wanted to put him on the spot for it.

Back