ThatOwlWoman

Leftist Vermin
Only a couple of days left to 2018. Wishing you all a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year, however you choose to define that!

Forget those personal NY resolution things. What would you like to see happen next year, on the national stage?

Only a couple of days left to 2018. Wishing you all a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year, however you choose to define that!

Forget those personal NY resolution things. What would you like to see happen next year, on the national stage?

I'm too tired of the national stage to care. I'll decide once things aren't dank, and depressing, like an old, and endless, underground labyrinth.

I'd like to see Mueller finish his investigation but that's wishful thinking. I don't see that happening any time soon.

This

donald-trump-dead-from-a-fatal-heart-attack-donald-trump-12493907.png

Why do you think that? I'd like to see it finished as well, but probably our hoped-for outcomes are a lot different, eh?
I think that because Mueller will continue to "investigate" as long as he has nothing.
As far as hoped for outcomes I couldn't care less. Personally I don't think there will be any real outcome other than a scathing report by mueller. That was predetermined.
Oh, and the long awaited report will be timed to coincide with an election in an effort to get trump the maximum disadvantage.

I think that because Mueller will continue to "investigate" as long as he has nothing.
As far as hoped for outcomes I couldn't care less. Personally I don't think there will be any real outcome other than a scathing report by mueller. That was predetermined.
Oh, and the long awaited report will be timed to coincide with an election in an effort to get trump the maximum disadvantage.

If your scenario about an election was true, Mueller could have released his report in late Oct. 2018. He didn't. The (D)s kicked (R) ass all by themselves.

Hope your coming year is a healthy and happy one, Moose.

If your scenario about an election was true, Mueller could have released his report in late Oct. 2018. He didn't. The (D)s kicked (R) ass all by themselves.

Hope your coming year is a healthy and happy one, Moose.
Muellers objective is to get trump out of office, not influence a midterm election.
Same to you for the goods wishes.

I would like to see Trump slowly roasting over the fires of the numerous 'investigations'. And, adding a little dessert, hear the howls, the screams, of the Republicans squealing about 'needless investigations'.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ....... oh, Pay Back is such a Bitch. :)

As a green I have given up all political hope.

I expect that Prince Phillip has seen his last Christmas.

I expect there to be an assassination or serious coup attempt against Putin.

I expect that Donald Sr. will be cleared but he will be forced to pardon Donald Jr. and Kushner, possibly even Ivanka which will be the end of his re-election chances.

As a green I have given up all political hope.

I expect that Prince Phillip has seen his last Christmas.

I expect there to be an assassination or serious coup attempt against Putin.

I expect that Donald Sr. will be cleared but he will be forced to pardon Donald Jr. and Kushner, possibly even Ivanka which will be the end of his re-election chances.

Really? The end of his chances? The Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class is very pleased with Don's "accomplishments" thus far.

Really? The end of his chances? The Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class is very pleased with Don's "accomplishments" thus far.

Yes really the end of his chances. Why the hell would Wall Street donate to his re-election when the NY AG has a hard-on to prosecute Trump & Company by any means necessary to circumvent his power to pardon people?

He would have to continue; because to admit that after all this time and money, that's he's found nothing and has nothing, would be a disaster for him and the liberals.

:truestory:

He would have to continue; because to admit that after all this time and money, that's he's found nothing and has nothing, would be a disaster for him and the liberals.

:
I think he'll manufacture something where if you connect a lot of dots the dims will salivate and scream about impeaching.
Mueller is playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon whose ultimate goal is a soft coup.

Yes really the end of his chances. Why the hell would Wall Street donate to his re-election when the NY AG has a hard-on to prosecute Trump & Company by any means necessary to circumvent his power to pardon people?

Until that actually happens? Societal wealth redistribution.

I think he'll manufacture something where if you connect a lot of dots the dims will salivate and scream about impeaching.
Mueller is playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon whose ultimate goal is a soft coup.

Bull, it takes six degrees of gaslighting to make the Trump Crime Family seem legit.

Back