2024 is a repeat of 2016

You are a lost cause- Please no not respond to my comments and just ignore me altogether.

Because I believe you are mentally ill!

Next Mentally ill person please!
Anyone who believes in "election fraud" in the 2020 election - and predicts it in the 2024 election - is a crackpot. The JPP MAGA idiots are indeed mentally ill, delusional, and pathetic.

I will continue ignoring you. You never post anything worthy of my attention.

All the stupidest leftists have only this quip in their toolkits.
To believe in conspiracy theories and parrot them mindlessly is a symptom of mental illness. It is a membership requirement of your cult.

Irrelevant.
Lol. Trump claims Christian values (another lol). His dumb fuck cult identifies with him "as Christians" according to them (another lol). And you claim that Trump not being a Christian is "irrelevant". That's a pathetic flail even for you.

Who says that Trump isn't a Christian?? YOU??
And even if he wasn't a Christian, does God only use Christians to bring about 'The Plan'? No, thus, your point is irrelevant.
I never said Trump isn't Christian. Lots of really horrible people claim to be Christian. I bet 90% or more of the KKK would say they are devout Christians.

The problem is that picking an absolute piece of shit as your representative, you're going to alienate a lot of people and will have a difficult time convincing people to vote for him.

Doesn't do much good to have a plan when there's nobody in a position of power to implement it.

Anyone who believes in "election fraud" in the 2020 election - and predicts it in the 2024 election - is a crackpot. The JPP MAGA idiots are indeed mentally ill, delusional, and pathetic.

You suffer severe brain damage, Damsel.

To believe in conspiracy theories and parrot them mindlessly is a symptom of mental illness. It is a membership requirement of your cult.

Conspiracy theories?

https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/afb030123dAPR-800x0.jpg

You keep confusing who is confused. You are the confused one.

Proceed.

That's not the position of someone who summarily dismisses theories as "conspiracy theories". Such a person is implying that humans cannot conspire.
Human can and do conspire. A theory becomes a conspiracy theory when the theory runs blatantly contrary to what is actually reasonable to believe based on what is known.

Human can and do conspire.
You are about to contradict yourself by saying that humans cannot conspire whenever you don't want the world to know that they conspired.

Take it away:

A theory becomes a conspiracy theory [i.e. humans cannot conspire] when the theory runs blatantly contrary to what [I declare] is actually reasonable to believe based on what [I claim] is known.
FTFY.

Dismissed.

You are about to contradict yourself by saying that humans cannot conspire whenever you don't want the world to know that they conspired.

Take it away:

FTFY.

Dismissed.
I said precisely what I meant to say.

As of today, almost 4 years after the claims of a stolen election started, there still has not been any relevant amount of fraudulent ballots found, none of the claimed thousands of mules has been found, multiple investigations into claims of fraud have found nothing and multiple audits, including a forensic audit in Arizona, found nothing

What has been found? Internet trolls and Twitter memes making baseless claims. Don't worry... I'm sure Trump's accountants and Mike Lindell are going to reveal the damning evidence any........ day .......now.

Please elaborate on why you refuse to believe that humans conspire?

Please explain why any rational adult should believe that you are a practicing psychiatric professional.
To believe in a conspiracy a rational person would have evidence.

I never said I was a practicing psychiatric professional.

I said precisely what I meant to say.
You are precisely as confused as I said you were.

As of today, almost 4 years after the claims of a stolen election started,
As of today, almost four years after the stolen election,

there still has not been any relevant amount of fraudulent ballots found
... the thousands of sworn eyewitness affidavits go unanswered and uncontested,

none of the [red herring] mules has been found [whatever those are supposed to be],
FTFY. ... none of the eyewitness testimony has been refuted,

multiple investigations into claims of fraud [conducted by those who stole the election] have found nothing
FTFY. Video catching DNC operatives red handed throwing the election was swept under the rug, but not until the world had seen it.

To believe in a conspiracy a rational person would have evidence.
History is replete with evidence that humans conspire. Humans conspire all around the world every day.

I never said I was a practicing psychiatric professional.
You certainly dole out psychological diagnoses as though you are pretending to be a practicing psychiatric professional. When you pretend to diagnose a mental illness in someone, you don't issue any disclaimers that you have no such license to practice.

So the answer is yes, you certainly do insinuate that you are a practicing psychiatric professional, except that you make errors that give you away as a pretender.

History is replete with evidence that humans conspire. Humans conspire all around the world every day.

You certainly dole out psychological diagnoses as though you are pretending to be a practicing psychiatric professional. When you pretend to diagnose a mental illness in someone, you don't issue any disclaimers that you have no such license to practice.

So the answer is yes, you certainly do insinuate that you are a practicing psychiatric professional, except that you make errors that give you away as a pretender.
Again, only a fool believes in conspiracies that have no evidence.

No, I don't pretend to be a practicing psychiatric professional. You make shit up as you go and are insane.

Back