22 dead so far at VA Tech shooting

She did. And I was introduced to her by a friend so she had more of my trust than some others. But it isn't like I had begun dating her exclusively or that we had done anything super-spectacular. She went nuts on a friend of mine so I stopped calling her and when she called I told her that she was too jealous for somebody I had known for such a short time. That was the moment it began to get seriously weird.

That makes it more scary, that she appeared normal before that. That's what I was interested in knowing.

That makes it more scary, that she appeared normal before that. That's what I was interested in knowing.
Yeah. I can see that. If I had an idea she was a nut beforehand I likely wouldn't have even started in with her.

We need better mental healthcare in this country. I'm not opposed to having state governments provide free and in some cases mandatory medication for some of these people. It would reduce a lot of this in my opinion.
The problem was never access to this medication, it's just that the patients don't take it, you can't force free people to take their medication.

Back