30 "American" Versions Of Foods That Gross Out Non-Americans

They have money & want that crap....... IMHO does not even taste good, although it has been over 20+ years since I was in a KFC..

You know what I kinda find odd is our parents ate it & didn't get fat... They must of been a lot more active or better gut bio?? Didn't gorge themselves?? :dunno:

I happen to like KFC, and chicken is good food. Guess you got burned out on the stuff working there.

I happen to like KFC, and chicken is good food. Guess you got burned out on the stuff working there.

Never worked there.. You're a smart guy, you can prob do better than an old cheap childish & overplayed line like that.. :nonono:

I use to eat it, just lost a taste of the greasy cheap stuff in the early 90's........ I on occasion have some, Chinese style but I avoid fried foods mostly..

& you are correct, moderation-discipline is key, unfortunately something many seem to lack.. Add to that lack of exercise & you got a recipe for problems.

I made no argument..... Not everything is an argument.........

I think most of us now there are not many ppl out on those far flung islands, that was not the point......

Anyway, you have a nice evening.......:thup:

I think one of the most disgusting American foods, assuming one can actually call it that, is bologna & the other "oscar myer" type of floor sweeping called cold cuts...

If you find out what is actually in it, & then eat it, you have no one to blame but the dummy that stuffed it into your face..

I think one of the most disgusting American foods, assuming one can actually call it that, is bologna & the other "oscar myer" type of floor sweeping called cold cuts...

If you find out what is actually in it, & then eat it, you have no one to blame but the dummy that stuffed it into your face..

LOL, I saw one last year.......... Bogus now days, no free hot dogs & they just park it @ a store............

Cold cuts still popular in the UK?? I think it is less popular here.......

LOL, I saw one last year.......... Bogus now days, no free hot dogs & they just park it @ a store............

Cold cuts still popular in the UK?? I think it is less popular here.......

If you mean Spam and the like then no, I've never seen Oscar Mayer in any British supermarket to be honest.

If you mean Spam and the like then no, I've never seen Oscar Mayer in any British supermarket to be honest.

I see it in our stores & some of that bull-ogna is dirt cheap, maybe cheaper than dog food.........

It is garbage prob 65% fat........... sodium nitrates & who knows what else=obesity eggs for the intestines.........

Back