30 "American" Versions Of Foods That Gross Out Non-Americans

Agreed the kid is out of 2,000 AOL mind set but there is no reason to go racist on him, you are better than that...........

He'll run off w/ his tail between his legs soon enough...........

How am I racist? He's calls himself Yakuda, but is really a spotty Herbert pretending to be tough. Remember my son lives and works in Tokyo, or had you forgotten?

The bare minimum for scrambled eggs wraps are: sour cream, green bell peppers, maybe onions, shredded cheese, salsa and maybe lettuce.

No garlic?? WTF?? Why do you hate garlic, what did garlic ever do to you.:mad:

Sounds like a good wrap........ A good friend of mine has them now ritually almost every day.. SHe is into those healthy green ones & has lost a lot of weight, that + lots of hiking........

How am I racist? He's calls himself Yakuda, but is really a spotty Herbert pretending to be tough. Remember my son lives and works in Tokyo, or had you forgotten?

Perhaps in England & Thailand calling someone a Jap is considered nice, here it is considered a racial slur.........

Your son is moving there, you might end up w/ Japanese grandkids, watch what you say........:)

not sure I've ever had eggs and grits on a roll.

I could get down with some garlic

It could be done if you let them dry up-gets glutinous like Japanese sticky rice.......

You grow up having them??

I lived in NOLA for a few years ate them almost every day... Hot link, eggs & grits & strong/thick coffee w/ chicory.........

It could be done if you let them dry up-gets glutinous like Japanese sticky rice.......

You grow up having them??
No actually I didn't I was introduced to them in my late teens despite growing up in Texas.
I lived in NOLA for a few years ate them almost every day... Hot link, eggs & grits & strong/thick coffee w/ chicory.........
Louisiana and it's inhabitants are my brothers and sisters from another mother, but despite East Texas similarities there are quite a few differences.

No actually I didn't I was introduced to them in my late teens despite growing up in Texas.

Louisiana and it's inhabitants are my brothers and sisters from another mother, but despite East Texas similarities there are quite a few differences.
:cool:

Yea, when I lived there I have friends from Baton Rouge, & Shreveport as well..........

Back