30 "American" Versions Of Foods That Gross Out Non-Americans

Almost all of that shit sucks anyway!

I never saw such a list of crap I would never eat in the first place!

Some prudish self-important finicky eating Bastard visited America, ate at some cheap lousy restaurants, and wrote some op ed for Buzzfeed trying to speak for everyone who visits America.

The Vegimite gave the idiot away! NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EAT THAT SHIT HERE IN AMERICA IF THEY WERE STARVING TO DEATH!

You really should've read the article. It's quite humorous. It certainly goes to show how the U.S. has 'Americanized' food. :D

It's amazing how some people get so upset over food. I only posted it to introduce some light relief. I wouldn't mind but the US almost singlehandedly has made more people obese than any other nation on the planet.

It's amazing how some people get so upset over food. I only posted it to introduce some light relief. I wouldn't mind but the US almost singlehandedly has made more people obese than any other nation on the planet.

Not so, but we are in the running....... If you took out the south pacific we would be knocking towards the top. LINK

Was surprised Aruba was so high, most men in the west indies agree the most beautiful women in the world live there/from there....

Not so, but we are in the running....... If you took out the south pacific we would be knocking towards the top. LINK

Was surprised Aruba was so high, most men in the west indies agree the most beautiful women in the world live there/from there....

Very rarely saw obese teens in Thailand or Vietnam in the past, sadly no longer the case. Whilst they have a lot of catching up to do with the US or UK, you see them in Mickey Ds or KFC chomping away on the weekend.

Very rarely saw obese teens in Thailand or Vietnam in the past, sadly no longer the case. Whilst they have a lot of catching up to do with the US or UK, you see them in Mickey Ds or KFC chomping away on the weekend.

I think the Viet are the least....

Yep, that shit'll kill yea...

I saw a study a few years ago about a tribe on the US/Mexico boarder-the US side were terribly obese & on the other they were slim eating a more traditional diet & reasonable portions........ Was kinda sad as I know a local family related to them & they are doing ok.....

I think the Viet are the least....

Yep, that shit'll kill yea...

I saw a study a few years ago about a tribe on the US/Mexico boarder-the US side were terribly obese & on the other they were slim eating a more traditional diet & reasonable portions........ Was kinda sad as I know a local family related to them & they are doing ok.....

I was in Saigon in January last and it was truly sad to see so many fast food outlets there now!

I was in Saigon in January last and it was truly sad to see so many fast food outlets there now!

They have money & want that crap....... IMHO does not even taste good, although it has been over 20+ years since I was in a KFC..

You know what I kinda find odd is our parents ate it & didn't get fat... They must of been a lot more active or better gut bio?? Didn't gorge themselves?? :dunno:

They have money & want that crap....... IMHO does not even taste good, although it has been over 20+ years since I was in a KFC..

You know what I kinda find odd is our parents ate it & didn't get fat... They must of been a lot more active or better gut bio?? Didn't gorge themselves?? :dunno:

Yes people were more active, drove less and their kids didn't sit inside playing video and posting crap on Instagram and Tik Tok.

Yes people were more active, drove less and their kids didn't sit inside playing video and posting crap on Instagram and Tik Tok.

That is what I have mostly concluded....

I hear it a lot actually when I talk about hiking or kayaking as an example. They have this or that problem preventing them from doing anything.. :dunno: Perhaps there is some truth to it, but I have to wonder...

Their entire population combined doesn't equal the number of obese people in the United States.

Back