6 great reasons to give up shrimp for good

Fuck that. It's not my job or my governments job to be the worlds policeman. I'm not going to be guilted into giving up a culinary pleasure cause some poor schmucks country has a fucked up Government and is to dumb to not get shanghaied . Besides, 94% of the Shrimp sold In the US are farm raised.

Fuck that. It's not my job or my governments job to be the worlds policeman. I'm not going to be guilted into giving up a culinary pleasure cause some poor schmucks country has a fucked up Government and is to dumb to not get shanghaied . Besides, 94% of the Shrimp sold In the US are farm raised.

Seconded

That reminds me of something a wise man once told me that I will never forget. Always ... No wait. Never ...
A wise man once told me...if they advertise it on TV don't eat it.

Sound advice if you think about. To this day I haven't eaten a Buick Regal and I'm in great shape.

A wise man once told me...if they advertise it on TV don't eat it.

Sound advice if you think about. To this day I haven't eaten a Buick Regal and I'm in great shape.

Well, being in great shape then refusing to eat it seems counter productive to me. What's the point in doing the work then not benefiting from it?

My dad thawed out a bag of fresh gulf shrimp earlier this week and we had a shrimp fry. If that's what wd40 tastes like then i'm good with it :)

If it's frozen it's not fresh. Doesn't prevent it from being tasty though. Truly fresh shrimp are hard to come by.

Back