A church congregation cheered as Lauren Boebert said she prays for Joe Biden's demise

Been talking on the Internet about religion and politics for almost 30 years now. It still amazes me how so many ppl, like PMP, who loudly proclaim their religious beliefs know so little about their holy book. Most of them use it not as a learning tool to become closer to their god, but as a club to bash others with. Boebert and PMP are good examples.

According to Wiki, Psalm 109 is attributed to King David who was a notoriously immoral Israelite monarch. He raped Bathsheba and had her husband killed.

On the flip side, Jesus taught that we should love our enemies, at the Sermon on the Mount.

According to Wiki, Psalm 109 is attributed to King David who was a notoriously immoral and repulsive Israelite monarchs. He raped Bathsheba and had her husband killed.

On the flip side, Jesus taught that we should love our enemies, at the Sermon on the Mount.

:nolovejesus:
I am the fulfillment of the law.

I am the fulfillment of the law.

Jesus was an interpreter of the Jewish law, and some of his interpretations are novel and go beyond the strict reading of the law of Torah.

At a bare minimum, I would not be holding the rapist and murderer King David out as the moral compass, when Jesus unequivocally taught universal compassion and love even towards enemies.

Jesus was an interpreter of the Jewish law, and some of his interpretations are novel and go beyond the strict reading of the law of Torah.

At a bare minimum, I would not be holding the rapist and murderer King David out as the moral compass, when Jesus unequivocally taught universal compassion and love even towards enemies.

exactly.
yes.

jesus is the science.

and then there's this:
il_794xN.2449527810_5tfw.jpg

Back