A color-free world

She's got it so bad she's a caricature of the problem, but yeah, stop crying wolf over racism and watch how fast things would calm down. You'll never rid the world of racism [which is hardly an affliction limited to white male republicans]
but racial tension can be alieviated by a few simple measures.

first you have to prove it was calling wolf you stupid fucking racist

Isn’t that what we’re after? I remember a bad TV movie called the “Lathe of Heaven,” where the main character could dream basically any scenario, and it would come true. They asked him to rid the world of prejudice, and he dreamed a world where we were all part black, part white, part middle-eastern, part oriental, etc.

How do WE get there? Do we get there with Obama saying he could have been Trayvon? Do we get there with BAC and Desh calling anything that moves a racist, and focusing on what divides us instead of what we have in common? Or with those who agree with them telling us that we can't disagree, because we're not black? Do we get there by making the GZ trial ALL about race…instead of what it is, which is one crazy idiot doing something stupid, it getting out of hand, and there not being enough evidence or any law to put him in jail?

People need to step off of their self-righteous mountain & take a good, long, hard look at what their goal is – what they want for society, and the best way to achieve that. To me, you don’t achieve that by drawing lines, and creating sides. Everyone can change; everyone has changed.

you are lying

he never lied about racism

Sorry, desh - saying that you & BAC call anything that moves a racist is pretty truthful.

Look at your posts today alone. Is there anyone aside from Rune who you didn't call a racist?

Sorry, desh - saying that you & BAC call anything that moves a racist is pretty truthful.

Look at your posts today alone. Is there anyone aside from Rune who you didn't call a racist?

why because you a fucking proven liar says so?

If bac sued you for slander you would have to present evidence that what you claimed about him was true.

if you just said to he judge "I cant "

you would lose the case

Isn’t that what we’re after? I remember a bad TV movie called the “Lathe of Heaven,” where the main character could dream basically any scenario, and it would come true. They asked him to rid the world of prejudice, and he dreamed a world where we were all part black, part white, part middle-eastern, part oriental, etc.

How do WE get there? Do we get there with Obama saying he could have been Trayvon? Do we get there with BAC and Desh calling anything that moves a racist, and focusing on what divides us instead of what we have in common? Or with those who agree with them telling us that we can't disagree, because we're not black? Do we get there by making the GZ trial ALL about race…instead of what it is, which is one crazy idiot doing something stupid, it getting out of hand, and there not being enough evidence or any law to put him in jail?

People need to step off of their self-righteous mountain & take a good, long, hard look at what their goal is – what they want for society, and the best way to achieve that. To me, you don’t achieve that by drawing lines, and creating sides. Everyone can change; everyone has changed.

prove your claim or lose your case

Back