A discussion on free trade

it's over your head asshat
and the China trade horse is out the barn, there's no going back
both economies are larger for it.
But the simpletons like you who used to assemble things are collarteral damage.

I never was an assembler. But I never slammed the assemblers or the fast food types.
And you are the only janitor I have ever slammed.
The "little people" have feelings too.

I was insulting asshat, the fact that you also consider yourself a simpleton leads me to appologize as I have insulted you too much.
How much education does it require to assemble something?

I was insulting asshat, the fact that you also consider yourself a simpleton leads me to appologize as I have insulted you too much.
How much education does it require to assemble something?

Your mere existence is an insult to humanity.

Do you have a point?

Maybe you think reducing nations to burnt out shells of low cost slave labor manufactruing centers is a good strategy for national development. Nobody else thinks so.

assmoron, nobody thinks so
then why are we spending billions on Chineese goods
God your stupid

This is the result of a short term thinking personal materialist ideology implanted into the american psyche to destroy social cohesion and the nation.

no it's millions of people thinking what you said noone thought was a good idea.
China and India bringing hundreds of millions into the class above you is a good thing.

Your mere existence is an insult to humanity.

Do you have a point?

Maybe you think reducing nations to burnt out shells of low cost slave labor manufactruing centers is a good strategy for national development. Nobody else thinks so.

As long as spinner can make money on the downward transition of our country he will be happy.

it's over your head asshat
and the China trade horse is out the barn, there's no going back
both economies are larger for it.
But the simpletons like you who used to assemble things are collarteral damage.

A large economy is not the ultimate measure of good. What good is putting half the nation out of work? OR dependant on state services? The long term ability of people to maintain control over their own lives is a more important yet rarely considered value.

A large economy is not the ultimate measure of good. What good is putting half the nation out of work? OR dependant on state services? The long term ability of people to maintain control over their own lives is a more important yet rarely considered value.

Maintain control over their own lives ? What an anarchist thing to say.

Geezez... Toppy, go back to promoting protectionism or stfu. You are far too stupid to support your argument, even if it is correct.

Trade does not put anyone out of work, more than temporarily. It creates more jobs by increasing efficiency.

Back