A fathers rights

Sorry but I'm all for "when in Rome, do as the Romans do."

Unless Trump wears a barong, apparently. :rolleyes:

You think the Saudis cared about the head scarves?

I do. If they don't care, why are women in their society forced to wear them? Why did Michael Michelle and Hillary wear them?

That was just the trump clan throwing red meat to their dopey supporters.

Or, it was a statement of solidarity with women living under an oppressive misogynist regime - which is almost certainly what you'd have claimed if Michael Michelle and Hillary had eschewed their coverings.

I've been to mosques where we were required to take off our shoes on entering.

I doubt it. Got any proof that you've been in a mosque?

I didn't feel the need to stomp in wearing stilettos just to try and prove a point. Following someone's custom is the polite thing to do. A fine point that's lost on the trump clan.

Foot-binding, suttee and female genital mutilation are someones' customs. Appeasing people who engage in barbaric practices is something you're comfortable with, I suppose, unless tit's a custom practiced by people you don't like.

You know that wikiislam is an anti-Islamic site started in connection with another anti- Islamic site, don't you? It's only about criticizing the religion. As such I can't take their interpretations seriously.
Well they claim otherwise, so I will have to get my mate Neil Attisha to check it out.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

I don't know but for the record they don't perform FGM.

They don't?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/04/female-genital-mutilation-iran-fgm

She looks like she's astonished.

954f94e6-385d-4b5d-8f18-702b43b50946-2060x1236.jpeg

FGM preceded Islam by centuries, BCE. Furthermore, it's not performed by Muslims only. It's a practice sanctioned by stupid men in an effort to control women's sexuality. You probably didn't know that US and British docs performed this mutilation also, and performed in the US until the 1960s.

BCE? Speaks volumes. Have you formally submitted to Islam?

I notice that you still haven't condemned the practice.

Saudi men apparently do listen sometimes as they have allowed women to be able to drive

Whereas here in the USA women are "oppressed" as this story shows:

A woman accused of driving a vehicle involved in crash that took the lives of her two friends will serve probation time. Gabriela Delgado was sentenced to 10 years probation after a plea deal. Delgado was charged with driving drunk.

Delgado pleaded guilty to four counts of intoxication manslaughter with a vehicle and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Delgado was also ordered to serve 400 hours of community service.

The man driving the Charger, Arturo Vasquez, was sentenced to five years in prison.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-woman-sentenced-in-2011-deadly-dwi-crash

You'll note the other driver - a sober man, got 5 years in prison while the drunken women got probation and community service.

Such oppression! Down with male supremacy. Protest! REEEEEEEEE!

BCE? Speaks volumes. Have you formally submitted to Islam?

I notice that you still haven't condemned the practice.

You're unfamiliar with Before the Common Era?

Of course I condemn the practice. Are you crazy? I've donated to a group that supports ending it.

Last edited:
Well they claim otherwise, so I will have to get my mate Neil Attisha to check it out.

WikiIslam is an anti-Islamic wiki, describing itself as "[a wiki with] 2800+ critical articles on various areas of Islam based on its own sources, the Qur'an, hadith and Islamic scholars."

It was launched on September 4, 2006, in collaboration with Ali Sina and Faith Freedom International (FFI) who provided the site with server space and exposure. In August 2008, the site was moved out of FFI's server and since then it has been operating independently, remaining unaffiliated with or owned by any organization.

Faith Freedom International

“Islam is a religion of peace”. This is what our politically correct politicians keep telling us. But what is politically correct is not necessarily correct. The truth is that Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of hate, of terror and of war. A thorough study of the Quran and Hadith reveal an Islam that is not being presented honestly by the Muslim propagandists and is not known to the majority of the people of the world including Muslim themselves. Islam, as it is taught in the Quran (Koran) and lived by Muhammad, as is reported in the Hadith (Biography and sayings of the Prophet) is a religion of Injustice,Intolerance, Cruelty, Absurdities, discrimination, Contradictions, and blind faith. Islam advocates killing the non-Muslims and abuses the human rights of minorities and women. Islam expanded mostly by Jihad (holy war) and forced its way by killing the non-believers. In Islam apostasy is the biggest crime punishable by death. Muhammad was a terrorist himself therefore terrorism cannot be separated from the true Islam. Islam means submission and it demands from its followers to submit their wills and thoughts to Muhammad and his imaginary Allah. Allah is a deity that despises reason, democracy, freedom of thought and freedom of expression. I reject Islam a) because of Muhammad’s lack of moral and ethical fortitude and b) because of the absurdities in the Quran.

I just checked this out with him. He said that the Arabic is accurate, however it is written in a old form similar to Shakespearian English.

WikiIslam is an anti-Islamic wiki, describing itself as "[a wiki with] 2800+ critical articles on various areas of Islam based on its own sources, the Qur'an, hadith and Islamic scholars."

It was launched on September 4, 2006, in collaboration with Ali Sina and Faith Freedom International (FFI) who provided the site with server space and exposure. In August 2008, the site was moved out of FFI's server and since then it has been operating independently, remaining unaffiliated with or owned by any organization.

Faith Freedom International

“Islam is a religion of peace”. This is what our politically correct politicians keep telling us. But what is politically correct is not necessarily correct. The truth is that Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of hate, of terror and of war. A thorough study of the Quran and Hadith reveal an Islam that is not being presented honestly by the Muslim propagandists and is not known to the majority of the people of the world including Muslim themselves. Islam, as it is taught in the Quran (Koran) and lived by Muhammad, as is reported in the Hadith (Biography and sayings of the Prophet) is a religion of Injustice,Intolerance, Cruelty, Absurdities, discrimination, Contradictions, and blind faith. Islam advocates killing the non-Muslims and abuses the human rights of minorities and women. Islam expanded mostly by Jihad (holy war) and forced its way by killing the non-believers. In Islam apostasy is the biggest crime punishable by death. Muhammad was a terrorist himself therefore terrorism cannot be separated from the true Islam. Islam means submission and it demands from its followers to submit their wills and thoughts to Muhammad and his imaginary Allah. Allah is a deity that despises reason, democracy, freedom of thought and freedom of expression. I reject Islam a) because of Muhammad’s lack of moral and ethical fortitude and b) because of the absurdities in the Quran.
I don't care if it is anti-Islam or not, I only care that the translation accurate and it is pretty much is, given that it is very old Arabic.

My friend Neil, who is an Iraqi Christian, said that you have to bear in mind that Mohammed and his contemporaries were all illiterate, and the Quran was written in other countries like Afghanistan centuries later. I must admit I didn't know that before.

Last edited:
They don't?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/04/female-genital-mutilation-iran-fgm

She looks like she's astonished.

954f94e6-385d-4b5d-8f18-702b43b50946-2060x1236.jpeg

Good for him then. He even writes "“FGM is practised in Iran in some cases to tame girls’ sex drive before marriage; it is made to preserve their chastity,” said Ahmady. “The attitude of officials and authorities is that FGM doesn’t exist in Iran. The Iranian public is also largely ignorant about the subject.”

Your link is broken.

Back