A fathers rights

Yet you are the ones bemoaning your 'oppression' while prancing and promenading in pink pussy hats, while sparing little if any thought for the plight of women who know real subjugation.

latest

Blaming Michelle and Hillary for Ivanka and Melania's crassness?

What "crassness" is that? I suspect that if Michael Michelle and Hillary had refused the head scarf you'd have praised their feminist courage.

Oops, better call out your messiah for caving to tradition!

Fallacious. He's not my 'messiah' and there is no gender-based subjugation inherent in wearing a shirt that I know of.

I'm not seeing that in your statement.

Because you cherry picked. I thought I didn't need to spell out every single word for you but I'll remember to do it in the future.

Me: Our Women's March was about our country and mostly aimed at trump and his horrible policies. I don't expect American women's concerns to be the same as British women's. We're hoping that by calling attention to trump's anti-woman positions we can get more women to vote against him. Power at the ballot box.

You: "Mostly"?

Me: Yes, mostly. It also included [marching against] other conservative politicians, people opposing abortion rights, people opposing Obamacare and other human rights issues.

You're pretty thick. Islam - the Qur'an - does not condone any those things. Put the blame where it really belongs, on extremist interpretations.
Here is what Moonbat's idol, Ayatollah Khomeini has to say about the practice of mufa'khathat.

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.”

Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's "Tahrir Al Wasila" p 241, issue number 12

"Young boys or girls in full sexual effervescence are kept from getting married before they reach the legal age of majority. This is against the intention of divine laws. Why should the marriage of pubescent girls and boys be forbidden because they are still minors, when they are allowed to listen to the radio and to sexually arousing music?"

"The Little Green Book" "Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini", Bantam Books

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

What "crassness" is that? I suspect that if Michael Michelle and Hillary had refused the head scarf you'd have praised their feminist courage.

Fallacious. He's not my 'messiah' and there is no gender-based subjugation inherent in wearing a shirt that I know of.

Sorry but I'm all for "when in Rome, do as the Romans do." You think the Saudis cared about the head scarves? That was just the trump clan throwing red meat to their dopey supporters.

I've been to mosques where we were required to take off our shoes on entering. I didn't feel the need to stomp in wearing stilettos just to try and prove a point. Following someone's custom is the polite thing to do. A fine point that's lost on the trump clan.

Here is what Moonbat's idol, Ayatollah Khomeini has to say about the practice of mufa'khathat.

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.”

Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's "Tahrir Al Wasila" p 241, issue number 12

"Young boys or girls in full sexual effervescence are kept from getting married before they reach the legal age of majority. This is against the intention of divine laws. Why should the marriage of pubescent girls and boys be forbidden because they are still minors, when they are allowed to listen to the radio and to sexually arousing music?"

"The Little Green Book" "Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini", Bantam Books

Isn't that what I wrote, extremist interpretation?

That's not very important to faux feminists in their pink pussy hats, I suppose.

:rolleyes: FGM preceded Islam by centuries, BCE. Furthermore, it's not performed by Muslims only. It's a practice sanctioned by stupid men in an effort to control women's sexuality.

You probably didn't know that US and British docs performed this mutilation also, and performed in the US until the 1960s.

blog_female_genital_mutiliation_religion.jpg

Isn't that what I wrote, extremist interpretation?

Yet there is mention of prepubescent girls in the Quran.

Therefore, the exact translation of this portion of Qur'an 65:4 is "Not menstruated yet" (*لَمْ يِ ْ َ). In Arabic, the menstruating process is called HAIDH (حيض). It is possible to turn this noun into its verb form. Like we do it with menstruation, "menstruate" is YAHIDH (يَحِض). But it is LAM (*لَمْ) that appears before YAHIDH and the NA (*نَ) associated with YAHIDH and this puts Islamic apologists in a quandary because it cannot have any other meaning than“Not menstruated yet". This is the appropriate English translation.

This verse 65:4 should be read as a continuation of Qur'an 33:49. If a woman who has not been used for sex should not have to observe any Iddah at all, as mentioned in 33:49, what is the reason for the prescribed Iddah for those women who have not yet menstruated? This is a clear indication marrying pre-pubescent girls and having sex with them is sanctioned by the Qur'an.

The phrase found in Qur'an 65:4 as "Wallaee Lam Yahidhna" is sometimes mistranslated by apologists. Exact meaning of the phrase is available in Tafsirs (Quran interpretations)

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur'an

Last edited:
Back