A fathers rights

Saudi men apparently do listen sometimes as they have allowed women to be able to drive and indeed to go out with chaperones. So why do Femen care about such issues then?

Prepare for deflection.

cat_unicycle.gif

So you say.

Prove it.

I'll understand if you can't.

Meanwhile, women suffer oppression, abuse, torture, rape, genital mutilation, incarceration, and execution under Islam.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Women suffer oppression, abuse, torture, rape, genital mutilation, incarceration, and execution under a harsh, male-dominated culture that gives them zero rights, a culture that existed centuries before Islam.

Res ipsa loquitur. Women suffer oppression, abuse, torture, rape, genital mutilation, incarceration, and execution under a harsh, male-dominated culture that gives them zero rights, a culture that existed centuries before Islam.

cat_unicycle.gif

Women suffered in the past before Islam. Today women suffer under Islam, yet you seem reluctant to condemn Islam.

Saudi men apparently do listen sometimes as they have allowed women to be able to drive and indeed to go out without chaperones. So why do Femen care about such issues then?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

They weren't allowed to vote until 2015 Only in the last few months were they given limited driving privileges. They're discouraged from using public transportation. They couldn't sit on the Assembly until 2013. Polygamy is still legal. Saudi women have a long way to go before they get even a fraction of what we take for granted.

They weren't allowed to vote until 2015 Only in the last few months were they given limited driving privileges. They're discouraged from using public transportation. They couldn't sit on the Assembly until 2013. Polygamy is still legal. Saudi women have a long way to go before they get even a fraction of what we take for granted.
Yes I know all that, what I am saying is that obviously pressure does work as they are slowly changing.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Are you being deliberately obtuse? The marchers were against ending Obamacare and against watering down or terminating abortion rights.

That's not what you said.

Yes, mostly. It also included other conservative politicians, people opposing abortion rights, people opposing Obamacare and other human rights issues.

I'd ask if you've been into the Communion wine, but we both know how unlikely that is.

Yet you are the ones bemoaning your 'oppression' while prancing and promenading in pink pussy hats, while sparing little if any thought for the plight of women who know real subjugation.

Catholic dogma doesn't condone pedophilia. Islamic dogma condones the abuse and subjugation of women, among other evils. You know that, and I know why you're playing dumb. :D

You're pretty thick. Islam - the Qur'an - does not condone any those things. Put the blame where it really belongs, on extremist interpretations.

Let's recall that our current First Lady and First Daughter went without head coverings in the Kingdom, unlike some.

But look at the guard all the way to the right, in this picture.

170520-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-saudi-arabia-se-513p_0005696df5014aff2eb84d1c3fb4f1fa.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

It's like he's thinking:
OMA (Oh my allah) I can see her long flowing hair. I think I'm getting an erection. :D

Back