A fathers rights

No, thanks. It's best not to disturb them.

Especially with AmaDrama.

amazon-logo-preview.png
I hear you...that's why I don't bother them...

No I don't. Someone's About Me page isn't going to explain why they were banned.

You left out the part where you went to the poster's account to try and find out about the banning.

I see the Toxic obsession with bannings continues. Geeze. Years and years of angst about banning (and great effort expended to get her enemies banned), and the dumb twat is *still* going on and on about that. Who's the focus now of her ban-o-philia?

Whatever happened to just discussing the OP?

I see the Toxic obsession with bannings continues. Geeze. Years and years of angst about banning (and great effort expended to get her enemies banned), and the dumb twat is *still* going on and on about that. Who's the focus now of her ban-o-philia?

Whatever happened to just discussing the OP?

I think the obsession is with Shallon-something who was recently banned.

She doesn't discuss the topic. Look at evince's thread about Tammy Duckworth and see. It's all about criticizing someone.

I blame nobody, except Muslims who practice Islam, and I say plenty about them and their religion as it impacts our country and others in the West. I don't want their culture to spread here. You do, don't you? Ask yourself if that's wise.

^ In order to answer this I'd have to believe it's happening or about to happen. But it's not, so I can't.

In order to 'admit it' I would have to have previously denied it. I didn't. I don't want Muslims to export their Islamic values to our country. Do you?

Conservative values are much more in line with Islamic values than liberal values are. Define the "Islamic values" that you don't want Muslims to export.

In order to answer this I'd have to believe it's happening or about to happen. But it's not, so I can't.

It's not?

Conservative values are much more in line with Islamic values than liberal values are.

They are?

Define the "Islamic values" that you don't want Muslims to export.

They speak for themselves. I hope you experience some Muslim values on your next trip abroad. You might enjoy being exposed to them. I've heard that some women do.

Yes, look:

Then Obama dismissed ISIS as the "JV".

Hopefully now women will not be subjugated to sex slavery and oppression at the hands of Muslim men - no thanks to your ilk.

Iraq is one country, not the entire ME.

Let me boil down your argument to its essence.

You have brought up the lack of women's rights in countries that are paternalistic and male-dominated, that consider women second-class citizens and subjugate them to the will and desires of men. Countries where women are talked AT instead of talked TO. Countries where women have no say in the decision-making process.

Yet you think American women marching at the Saudi Embassy are going to change the minds of these dinosaurs when their own women can't do it, because these kinds of men don't listen to women.

Even for you...

I think the obsession is with Shallon-something who was recently banned.
She doesn't discuss the topic. Look at evince's thread about Tammy Duckworth and see. It's all about criticizing someone.

I vaguely recall that name. She thinks every new person is someone haunting her from her sordid Amazon past. But she hasn't contacted the mods in like forever, oh no, not her. lol

As for the personal attacks vs discussion, you're quite observant; that has been the pattern for the eight-something years I've known the bitter angry twat.

Have you also noticed that she never responds to any of the left-leaning males here, other than the two guys from her sordid Amazon past? She goes after the lib women -- you, Evince, Covfefe/Phantasmal, me. And of course cozies up with the worst of the racists, all of whom are conservative males.

LOL...all those "disappearances" (6 now;) from one "individual" (granted, with Help)....that HAS to be some kind of record around here:)

Let me boil down your argument to its essence.

You have brought up the lack of women's rights in countries that are paternalistic and male-dominated, that consider women second-class citizens and subjugate them to the will and desires of men. Countries where women are talked AT instead of talked TO. Countries where women have no say in the decision-making process.

Yet you think American women marching at the Saudi Embassy are going to change the minds of these dinosaurs when their own women can't do it, because these kinds of men don't listen to women.

Even for you...
How do you know, it hasn't really been tried? Didn't the Vietnam War protests have a huge effect on public opinion? If you think protesting work doesn't then why have Women's Marches at all? I truly do not understand the logic, it makes no sense.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

^ In order to answer this I'd have to believe it's happening or about to happen. But it's not, so I can't.

Conservative values are much more in line with Islamic values than liberal values are. Define the "Islamic values" that you don't want Muslims to export.

You should ask some Swedes or Germans about that.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Yet it's the country that Y O U brought up, Princess Privilege.

bush tried to change Iraq and talked about spreading democracy throughout the ME and look how that turned out.

The fact is that the US under Bush did change Iraq. Now women are better off there than they were. I don't expect you to admit it.

Women throughout the ME are resisting. They aren't resisting Trump, so you don't support them. They are resisting the abuses they suffer under Islam, which you seem reluctant to even acknowledge.

Let me boil down your argument to its essence. You have brought up the lack of women's rights in countries that are paternalistic and male-dominated, that consider women second-class citizens and subjugate them to the will and desires of men. Countries where women are talked AT instead of talked TO. Countries where women have no say in the decision-making process. Yet you think American women marching at the Saudi Embassy are going to change the minds of these dinosaurs when their own women can't do it, because these kinds of men don't listen to women. Even for you...

If I'd said "American women marching at the Saudi Embassy are going to change the minds of these dinosaurs" you'd have a point.

Since I didn't, you don't.

The fact that the bulk (I used that adjective purposefully) of American feminists are conspicuously absent from any protest against Muslim misogyny speaks volumes about their motivation and their hypocrisy.

This isn't about what marching can accomplish. It accomplishes little, except to make the virtue-signaling marchers feel smug and superior about themselves.

Rather, it is about the hypocrisy of faux feel-good feminists whose 'passionate" poutrage is so blatantly selective, as you pointed out earlier.

So you're only bringing it up to criticize liberal women. As if I didn't already know.

One demonstration 8 years ago? How many marches against Trump have there been, while Muslim men subjugate, beat, imprison, torture and kill women with nary a peep proceeding from the the pink pussy hat posse?

The hypocrisy is sickening.

prove they NEVER discuss that nations abuses idiot

you cant and you wont

again why do they only have the right to protest for their rights IF they solve the entire worlds problems first in your idiot theory?

why is it OK for the tea tards and white power people to protest ONLY for themselves ?

your cheap ass stupid fucking demands make no fucking sense

that is because you bathe in lies and hypocrisy via fox news

One demonstration 8 years ago? How many marches against Trump have there been, while Muslim men subjugate, beat, imprison, torture and kill women with nary a peep proceeding from the the pink pussy hat posse?

The hypocrisy is sickening.

post 216

Back