A fathers rights

One demonstration 8 years ago? How many marches against Trump have there been, while Muslim men subjugate, beat, imprison, torture and kill women with nary a peep proceeding from the the pink pussy hat posse?

The hypocrisy is sickening.
Yes I agree, the real reason to my mind is third wave feminism is singularly insular and inwards looking.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

One demonstration 8 years ago? How many marches against Trump have there been, while Muslim men subjugate, beat, imprison, torture and kill women with nary a peep proceeding from the the pink pussy hat posse?

post 215

Muslim men subjugate, beat, imprison, torture and kill women with not a peep proceeding from the pink pussy hat posse?

nary means NOT ONE

Last edited:
you said they have said nothing about those abuses

you were wrong

so now you lie about what you clearly said

post 216 Muslim men subjugate, beat, imprison, torture and kill women with not a peep proceeding from the pink pussy hat posse? nary means NOT ONE

That doesn't say 'they never discuss that nations abuses', baby threatener.

I know why you're butthurt. it's because I humiliated you with your proven lie.

21640862_10212407124185542_5473923737992345509_o.jpg

You lied. You are a liar.

How do you know, it hasn't really been tried? Didn't the Vietnam War protests have a huge effect on public opinion? If you think protesting work doesn't then why have Women's Marches at all? I truly do not understand the logic, it makes no sense.

Apples and oranges.

Vietnam protests were about stopping a war, not changing a culture. They were about preventing more American deaths, not Vietnamese deaths.

Saudi men don't listen to women and that's a fact. So why don't men... the people they WILL listen to... huddle with them and try to change their thinking, instead of putting this on women, who they WON'T listen to?

Our Women's March was about our country and mostly aimed at trump and his horrible policies. I don't expect American women's concerns to be the same as British women's. We're hoping that by calling attention to trump's anti-woman positions we can get more women to vote against him. Power at the ballot box.

oops 215

Yet it's the country that Y O U brought up, Princess Privilege.

The fact is that the US under Bush did change Iraq. Now women are better off there than they were. I don't expect you to admit it.

Women throughout the ME are resisting. They aren't resisting Trump, so you don't support them. They are resisting the abuses they suffer under Islam, which you seem reluctant to even acknowledge.

If I'd said "American women marching at the Saudi Embassy are going to change the minds of these dinosaurs" you'd have a point.

Since I didn't, you don't.

The fact that the bulk (I used that adjective purposefully) of American feminists are conspicuously absent from any protest against Muslim misogyny speaks volumes about their motivation and their hypocrisy.

This isn't about what marching can accomplish. It accomplishes little, except to make the virtue-signaling marchers feel smug and superior about themselves.

Rather, it is about the hypocrisy of faux feel-good feminists whose 'passionate" poutrage is so blatantly selective, as you pointed out earlier.

<yawn> You already lost this argument. All you've done is show that you hold feminists in contempt and also hold them to higher standards than anyone else.

Why don't Y O U move to the ME and pick out a nice, compliant, submissive woman of your very own who will never give you any backtalk? :D

Apples and oranges.

Vietnam protests were about stopping a war, not changing a culture. They were about preventing more American deaths, not Vietnamese deaths.

Saudi men don't listen to women and that's a fact. So why don't men... the people they WILL listen to... huddle with them and try to change their thinking, instead of putting this on women, who they WON'T listen to?

Our Women's March was about our country and mostly aimed at trump and his horrible policies. I don't expect American women's concerns to be the same as British women's. We're hoping that by calling attention to trump's anti-woman positions we can get more women to vote against him. Power at the ballot box.

Saudi men apparently do listen sometimes as they have allowed women to be able to drive and indeed to go out without chaperones. So why do Femen care about such issues then?

Back