A fathers rights

Best summation of this issue I've seen so far.

Thats not a summation- that’s a logical fallacy. A woman’s rights over her body ought to end when another’s body (life) becomes a part of the equation. At that point, her egg, his sperm have TOGETHER created another human being. A human being. A person.

Sexist turd!

What's wrong with expecting the one you say has the sole decision with her body to pay all the costs associated with that decision?

STY is correct that it's hypocritical to claim the decision is yours and only yours then demand someone else be forced to pay the price when you can't do it.

I find it hypocritical that you bitches think you own your bodies, until you squirt your bastard child out then look for a man to support your idiot decisions.

I find it hypocritical that so many men don't use protection and then criticize a woman for having an abortion. :mad:

Yes, both parties are responsible for protection. Don't make this about the women only.

Thats not a summation- that’s a logical fallacy. A woman’s rights over her body ought to end when another’s body (life) becomes a part of the equation. At that point, her egg, his sperm have TOGETHER created another human being. A human being. A person.

The point being, he has to establish that it is HIS sperm to obtain parental rights.

I find it hypocritical that so many men don't use protection and then criticize a woman for having an abortion. :mad:

Yes, both parties are responsible for protection. Don't make this about the women only.

When he doesn't want to use any protection yet she still spreads her legs and allows him "in", wouldn't that relieve him of that responsibility?

Let's get to the parties that aren't involved in the process that, because protection wasn't used, it didn't work, or for whatever reason she gets pregnant and he won't fulfill his responsibility, are held financially responsible for the results over which they had no say. If, as you claim, the responsibilities lie with two parties, why do those of us that aren't either one get the bill when the parties involved can't afford it?

In the USA, a woman can get an abortion, Christiecrite.

If she doesn't - by her unilateral choice - any unfortunate man she happens to be married to can be forced to pay child support, even if he isn't the biological father. It happens. I say it's wrong.

I note that you haven't personally put on a pink pussy hat and infested any nations where Islamic law subjugates women and prohibits abortion. That speaks volumes about the sincerity of your feminist poutrage.

In the USA, if she doesn't, by her unilateral choice, those that have no connection to her in any way, shape, or form can be forced to support her choice. It happens. I say it's wrong.

Questions:

intersting discussin on fathers rights. I was having this discussion with some young, millennial aged, men. The discussion centered around what rights a father should have when a young woman is considering abortion.

Should the the father have a say in the abortion decision? If not, why not? If not, should he be able to refuse support if he doesn’t want to keep the child? If not, why not?

while I don’t believe abortion should be allowed in any situation, apart from a threat to a mothers life, I did/do believe these young men ask valid questions.

Since they don't bear the children, why should their bullying notions have anything to do with the matter, particularly when American men seem to chuck their sperm around as they do their bang-bangs?

Since they don't bear the children, why should their bullying notions have anything to do with the matter, particularly when American men seem to chuck their sperm around as they do their bang-bangs?

Tend your own garden, Taffy.

“The percentage of babies born outside of marriage or civil partnership in 2016 was 48%. The percentage of births outside of marriage or civil partnership has remained relatively unchanged since 2012, following a notable increase from 5% in the mid-1950s."

Vital Statistics Outputs Branch, Office for National Statistics

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthsummarytablesenglandandwales/2016

I'm not the one making it about women only. it's the 'my body, my right' selfish fucks doing that. don't get angry because I debate upon the premise that they set.

In the USA, a woman can get an abortion, Christiecrite.

If she doesn't - by her unilateral choice - any unfortunate man she happens to be married to can be forced to pay child support, even if he isn't the biological father. It happens. I say it's wrong.

I note that you haven't personally put on a pink pussy hat and infested any nations where Islamic law subjugates women and prohibits abortion. That speaks volumes about the sincerity of your feminist poutrage.

Congratulations on lowering yourself to CFM debate level. It's not enough that American women support and contribute toward women's rights in backward countries; we have to be on the ground there, presumably fighting and killing the oppressors.

I note that Y O U haven't personally picked up a gun and gone to rescue any woman being subjugated in paternalistic cultures. That speaks volumes about how you talk the talk but don't follow through.

Congratulations on lowering yourself to CFM debate level. It's not enough that American women support and contribute toward women's rights in backward countries; we have to be on the ground[ there, presumably fighting and killing the oppressors. I note that Y O U haven't personally picked up a gun and gone to rescue any woman being subjugated in paternalistic cultures. That speaks volumes about how you talk the talk but don't follow through.

You don't know what I have or haven't done, do you?

Since there's no way to know what actions someone like us has or hasn't taken, the only way to expose hypocrites like you is by provoking them into confessing. :D

I doubt that "American women support and contribute toward women's rights in backward countries" in any substantive way. Shrill symbolic shrieks from the likes of Hillary haven't accomplished much to protect women that I can see, and I suspect they were never meant to.

BTW, what gives you the right to decide another culture is "backward"?

Put on a pink pussy hat and march against oppressive Islamic patriarchy instead of Trump; then we'll talk again.

Since there's no way to know what actions someone like us has or hasn't taken, the only way to expose hypocrites like you is by provoking them into confessing. :D

I doubt that "American women support and contribute toward women's rights in backward countries" in any substantive way. Shrill symbolic shrieks from the likes of Hillary haven't accomplished much to protect women that I can see, and I suspect they were never meant to.

BTW, what gives you the right to decide another culture is 'backward"?

Put on a pink pussy hat and march against oppressive Islamic patriarchy instead of Trump; then we'll talk again.

bite a dead mules cock asshole

Women are not going to listen to a fucking asshole like you who hate us from your core

YOU are who we fight

not who we listen to assminer

it is one cell

you gave one cell

that one cell is nothing without the power of a womans body

I own that body in FULL

your one cell is hosted into a full being if my body is willing

womens bodies spontaneously abort at very common rates

something goes wrong

the host cant do it

the mind is a part of my body.

you don't own it in any way.

my body can decide with its MIND that the host is not willing.

PERIOD

if you want to bring in GOD

GOD didn't trust you with a mind and a womb

He trusted ME though

so shut up

BTW, what gives you the right to decide another culture is "backward"?

You wrote "nations where Islamic law subjugates women and prohibits abortion..." Do you consider those nations modern and forward-thinking, yes or no?

Define "in any substantive way."

You wrote "there's no way to know what actions someone like us has or hasn't taken" which translates to you not knowing whether I did or did not put on a pink pussy hat, etc.

Where do you get the idea that it's up to Hillary and American women to take on the paternalistic cultures in other countries?

The idea that you got your hands dirty fighting the paternalistic cultures in other countries makes me :rofl2:

You wrote "nations where Islamic law subjugates women and prohibits abortion..." Do you consider those nations modern and forward-thinking, yes or no?

Define "in any substantive way."

You wrote "there's no way to know what actions someone like us has or hasn't taken" which translates to you not knowing whether I did or did not put on a pink pussy hat, etc.

Where do you get the idea that it's up to Hillary and American women to take on the paternalistic cultures in other countries?

The idea that you got your hands dirty fighting the paternalistic cultures in other countries makes me :rofl2:
Americans, like Moonbat, don't seem to have any problem when it's Israel though. The BDS movement is busily trying to apply sanctions but I don't see many demonstrating or supporting a similar campaign against Islamic countries.

Aramco is planning an IPO and a flotation on the NYSE later this year. But you can bet that women's organisations will say nothing and do even less, unless you know different?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Americans, like Moonbat, don't seem to have any problem when it's Israel though. The BDS movement is busily trying to apply sanctions but I don't see many demonstrating or supporting a similar campaign against Islamic countries.

Aramco is planning an IPO and a flotation on the NYSE later this year. But you can bet that women's organisations will say nothing and do even less, unless you know different?

Again, why is this a gender issue rather than a humanitarian issue? As much as we women support those women in other countries it doesn't get to the root of the problem, which is that the women are subjugated to the men both in government and in their own households.

What about Israel, I'm missing something here.

Again, why is this a gender issue rather than a humanitarian issue? As much as we women support those women in other countries it doesn't get to the root of the problem, which is that the women are subjugated to the men both in government and in their own households.

What about Israel, I'm missing something here.
It's simple enough, when it comes to Israel no stone is left unturned in an effort to change policy. Yet nothing, when it comes to countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran. When has there ever been a women's march to the Saudi embassy to protest the treatment of women, it's never happened as far as I am aware.

Back