A goodby to Jade Dragon

Corrupt Scott Pruitt set up a legal defense fund for himself, wonder how much of it went to attorneys?
IDK...start a thread:) You're concern is noted:) (and you're obsession with following me around....post in the TDS thread...that's why it was created...so that the afflicted would have a place to get better;)

IDK...start a thread:) You're concern is noted:) (and you're obsession with following me around....post in the TDS thread...that's why it was created...so that the afflicted would have a place to get better;)

Now you're commenting about being "followed around"? Wasn't that long ago when you were my prime follower. ;)

If you had any self-respect you would have killed off that thread months ago. It's an exercise in narcissism.

Now you're commenting about being "followed around"? Wasn't that long ago when you were my prime follower. ;)

If you had any self-respect you would have killed off that thread months ago. It's an exercise in narcissism.
:laugh: You said killed off....
Do you need the link? LMK;)

Great game!

whack_a_kitty.jpg

Great stress release too!

:laugh: You said killed off....
Do you need the link? LMK;)

I'm concerned about you, Topsy. Next time try digesting the words before responding.

I said "If you had any self-respect you would have killed off that thread months ago."

Would is a conditional indicating the consequences of an imagined event or situation.

I'm concerned about you, Topsy. Next time try digesting the words before responding.

I said "If you had any self-respect you would have killed off that thread months ago."

Would is a conditional indicating the consequences of an imagined event or situation.
You said killed off again...;) There were "consequences"...not imagined....I know you're sad...oh well...
Have a good day;)

Back