A natural explanation for morality

I don't give two shits what Damo said or didn't say, fucktard. Objective morality is morality that is not relative to one's personal beliefs/experiences, but based on universal principles. Many atheists reject objective morality. Some, however, are able to present a case for it that operates within the framework of evolution by natural selection. I tend to fall into the latter category, as I view rejection of objective morality as a rejection of causality.

Some aspects of morality are subjective, but by and large, there are certain behaviors that are unacceptable and harmful to the functioning of a civilized society.

Rather than pretend as though you know everything right off the bat, I suggest you do some research first. The internet can make almost anyone look smart...even you, if you take the time to Google it instead of talking out of your ass.

Well fucktard, do you care what Miriam Webster has to say? Because that's who is on my side, and it contradicts you and grind apparently, because you keep arguing about it. If you believe there to be an "objective" of morality, you believe in "objective morality" ...it's really simple. No need to be insulting to me, if you don't know what words mean, go look them up.

By the way... still no comment on the 90-day plan I suggested? Isn't it amazing, I throw that out there, and not a single "Atheist" wants to comment? It didn't even draw any bombastic insults, it must have been really good! I've given you the way to find your spiritual self, to connect with your spiritual energy, and to prove to yourself there IS something greater than self. That's a mighty profound gift to not even be thanked for.

Well fucktard, do you care what Miriam Webster has to say? Because that's who is on my side, and it contradicts you and grind apparently, because you keep arguing about it. If you believe there to be an "objective" of morality, you believe in "objective morality" ...it's really simple. No need to be insulting to me, if you don't know what words mean, go look them up.

By the way... still no comment on the 90-day plan I suggested? Isn't it amazing, I throw that out there, and not a single "Atheist" wants to comment? It didn't even draw any bombastic insults, it must have been really good! I've given you the way to find your spiritual self, to connect with your spiritual energy, and to prove to yourself there IS something greater than self. That's a mighty profound gift to not even be thanked for.

You are a fucking moron.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/objective

3 a : expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations <objective art> <an objective history of the war> <an objective judgment>

Hence the term "objective morality."

Seriously, seek help.

You are a fucking moron.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/objective

3 a : expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations <objective art> <an objective history of the war> <an objective judgment>

Hence the term "objective morality."

Seriously, seek help.

Which is precisely what I said.

It is literally impossible for Dixie to admit when he is wrong.

Especially when I am not wrong, and morons want to twist what I said into a pretzel to make it wrong!

Which is precisely what I said.

LOL...no, it isn't. You've been saying that objective morality is "morality that has an objective." You fail to recognize that the word 'objective' has multiple meanings.

Especially when I am not wrong, and morons want to twist what I said into a pretzel to make it wrong!

You are wrong often...much more than 1/3rd of the time. But you never admit it.

LOL...no, it isn't. You've been saying that objective morality is "morality that has an objective." You fail to recognize that the word 'objective' has multiple meanings.

You are wrong often...much more than 1/3rd of the time. But you never admit it.

Yes, objective morality is morality you believe to have an objective. The opposite, would be 'subjective morality' ...belief that morality has a subjective objective, as it were. You've not refuted that, you just want to twist it around and say it another way, and pretend I am saying it wrong. It's a cute trick, but I am not impressed.

I am wrong sometimes... it's rare, I admit, but it does happen. Now, I don't keep track, but I am sure you can find some thread on this board where I have admitted I was wrong. In fact, in this very thread, I admitted to grind that I misinterpreted what he said. But you see, even when I admit fault, that isn't the end of it, you have to continue to drag it out and beat the dead horse again and again... I suppose because I am not wrong very often, and you have to take advantage.

Still no comment on the 90-day plan, I see.

Back