A Real Christian

How to know you're desirable, special, amazing, intelligent, witty, and wonderful: An idiot replies to one of your posts. You inform idiot that he is on ignore. Idiot continues to reply to your posts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not only that - the biggest idiots will continue forever to decorate your posts with groans, far more quickly than they could possibly read them, even if they knew how to do that thing properly.

Not only that - the biggest idiots will continue forever to decorate your posts with groans, far more quickly than they could possibly read them, even if they knew how to do that thing properly.

Yep, even when you have them on ignore. I see Pearl and H. Moron were busy already this morning, finding my posts from last evening to marvel at and groan over. :laugh:

Yep, even when you have them on ignore. I see Pearl and H. Moron were busy already this morning, finding my posts from last evening to marvel at and groan over. :laugh:
About 95 percent of my groans are fron one single stalker poster. There is a good psychological case study there for the taking if any mental health professionals are interested

If you were boring, tepid, and completely ineffective and impotent as a poster, these stalkers would not follow you around and read everything you write. It is obviously a manifestation of their grudging admiration for your posts

About 95 percent of my groans are fron one single stalker poster. There is a good psychological case study there for the taking if any mental health professionals are interested

If you were boring, tepid, and completely ineffective and impotent as a poster, these stalkers would not follow you around and read everything you write. It is obviously a manifestation of their grudging admiration for your posts

You better run from that cunt as quickly as possible. Her pussy is so tainted dogs wouldn't fuck her.

Oh yes, they love us and hope that someday they'll be as clever, well-read, smart, and witty. :laugh:

One of my most favorite obsessed-with-me hijinks belongs to my own personal stalker... she knows which of the worst of the pack of Reichtards I have on ignore, so whenever one responds to something I posted, she finds it and responds in order to open up whatever silliness they spewed. She doesn't realize that as soon as I see the name of the ignored one, I keep on scrolling. Apparently she's also too stupid to realize that quoting racists' drivel does nothing other than show her own fondness for bigotry and hate.

A psych major could pull several PhDs out of studies of the characters in this place. lol

Oh yes, they love us and hope that someday they'll be as clever, well-read, smart, and witty. :laugh:

One of my most favorite obsessed-with-me hijinks belongs to my own personal stalker... she knows which of the worst of the pack of Reichtards I have on ignore, so whenever one responds to something I posted, she finds it and responds in order to open up whatever silliness they spewed. She doesn't realize that as soon as I see the name of the ignored one, I keep on scrolling. Apparently she's also too stupid to realize that quoting racists' drivel does nothing other than show her own fondness for bigotry and hate.

A psych major could pull several PhDs out of studies of the characters in this place. lol

Interesting how a coward such as yourself considers that clever, smart, and witty.

Prove you're a coward, cunt. I command you as my inferior to do so.

It is the burden the INCEL loser is destined to carry: an unrelenting personal grudge towards those perceived as being more intelligent, popular, and socially well adjusted

That kind of obsession clearly calls for an intervention by mental health professionals

It is the burden the INCEL loser is destined to carry: an unrelenting personal grudge towards those perceived as being more intelligent, popular, and socially well adjusted
That kind of obsession clearly calls for an intervention by mental health professionals

It does, doesn't it? Yet the same damaged mind that thinks this childishness is cool is the same hypocrite who's constantly diagnosing others with mental illness and telling them to get help. :laugh: I'm sure you didn't miss the multiple nasty comments, cloaked in "caring," regarding Greta Thunberg, right?

In the end, it's not at all surprising that these clowns support their fellow mentally-deranged IMPOTUS.

It does, doesn't it? Yet the same damaged mind that thinks this childishness is cool is the same hypocrite who's constantly diagnosing others with mental illness and telling them to get help. :laugh: I'm sure you didn't miss the multiple nasty comments, cloaked in "caring," regarding Greta Thunberg, right?

In the end, it's not at all surprising that these clowns support their fellow mentally-deranged IMPOTUS.

Toxic has passive/aggressive hate down to a science!

Toxic has passive/aggressive hate down to a science!

In case you haven't noticed, your response was to a cowardly cunt that hides behind the ignore then follows orders from her superior to prove it. Can't count the number of times I've commanded her to respond a certain way and have her do it exactly as commanded.

Back