A serious discussion about the future of America

Your number one way to get there is to stop accepting lies and denying documented FACTS

there is no working things out with individuals who are incapable of discerning fact from fiction

You base your opinions on lies

Bad information in

results in bad decisions out
Woooooooosh......right over that pin head of yours. Dang your dumb!

This is a serious topic that will require each of us to consider the moment in which we exist, in context to the past and how the future is a thing yet to be in our present. It comes in the morning but that is not today and the future of our country is in the hands of those who experience the afternoon as tomorrow. Therefore we have to turn the page and agree to work together to work together to address this issue...and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms rules and agreements that we will work on this together. We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to have taken this stuff seriously. It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day.
I knew a lot of these people were stupid,...but I didn't think THEY ALL WERE! :laugh: Not one person, besides me that is,.. knew you were mimic mocking Kamala. Wow!,...A CHILD should have been able to figure it out before they even got halfway thru your second sentence. Kudo's!. In one simple post you were able to prove what a pack of idiots these people really are. If they had any brains they would be embarrassed!

:magagrin:

A frickin monkey with a lobotomy would know he was only mocking that dimwitted old Ho Kamala. Seriously,....people THIS DUMB shouldn't be allowed to vote. We need to enact laws against it,....NOW!

I knew a lot of these people were stupid,...but I didn't think THEY ALL WERE! :laugh: Not one person, besides me that is,.. knew you were mimic mocking Kamala. Wow!,...A CHILD should have been able to figure it out before they even got halfway thru your second sentence. Kudo's!. In one simple post you were able to prove what a pack of idiots these people really are. If they had any brains they would be embarrassed!

:magagrin:
A frickin monkey with a lobotomy would know he was only mocking that dimwitted old Ho Kamala. Seriously,....people THIS DUMB shouldn't be allowed to vote. We need to enact laws against it,....NOW!
Thanks for proving you're not only "slow", Fat Boy, but that you have the fragile ego of a child.

Are you still the little boy inside just like your mother always wanted to you to stay, son?

^^^
Fat Boy is often experiences speechlessness when he brain locks up.

Have one of your brothers read the posts, Fat Boy. They can help you. :thup:
You are soooooooooo stupid. You kind of fluctuate between mildly entertaining in your stupidity to sometimes annoying. It's funny yet somewhat weird how you just conjure up this narrative OUT OF THIN AIR and then just run with it as if its even close to reality. Have you always done this as a way to entertain yourself? Were you an only child or just an unpopular loner who had to rely on his imagination to keep himself entertained? I go with door two,...you were an unpopular loner/loser. I suppose I should feel bad for you in a way,....but Nah,.....you feel bad enuff for yourself so...... :)

You are soooooooooo stupid. You kind of fluctuate between mildly entertaining in your stupidity to sometimes annoying. It's funny yet somewhat weird how you just conjure up this narrative OUT OF THIN AIR and then just run with it as if its even close to reality. Have you always done this as a way to entertain yourself? Were you an only child or just an unpopular loner who had to rely on his imagination to keep himself entertained? I go with door two,...you were an unpopular loner/loser. I suppose I should feel bad for you in a way,....but Nah,.....you feel bad enuff for yourself so...... :)
^^^
Fat Boy triggered. :rofl2:

How was your half day at work today, Fat Boy? Or did you take the day off...again?

^^^
Fat Boy triggered. :rofl2:

How was your half day at work today, Fat Boy? Or did you take the day off...again?
I only worked 2 hours today, in the morning. Not working Thursday or Friday either. I must say,....it is pretty sweet to draw a nice salary along with the bennies and not bust my ass. It's called the American dream. I worked hard long hours when I was young,....now I don't have to. Yep,....its pretty nice. We have a nice home, a cabin on the lake, and a winter place not far from your pal Eagle Eye,....and we earned every bit of it. So yep,.....life is pretty good. :)

I only worked 2 hours today, in the morning. Not working Thursday or Friday either. I must say,....it is pretty sweet to draw a nice salary along with the bennies and not bust my ass. It's called the American dream. I worked hard long hours when I was young,....now I don't have to. Yep,....its pretty nice. We have a nice home, a cabin on the lake, and a winter place not far from your pal Eagle Eye,....and we earned every bit of it. So yep,.....life is pretty good. :)
Good thing your brothers are the boss, eh? LOL

I worked hard all the way through my life up till about 55.... then I retired..... have almost zero duties....spend my time having fun, learning, consuming great things, pursuing erotic bliss.

I feel pretty good about it.

I worked hard all the way through my life up till about 55.... then I retired..... have almost zero duties....spend my time having fun, learning, consuming great things, pursuing erotic bliss.

I feel pretty good about it.
You were able to retire early at age 55, and still hate America? You have no gratitude.

Yup, there are those who unite, and those that divide. The alt right is all about dividing. They have nothing but hate to over half of all Americans.

Back