A serious discussion about the future of America

Wow, you are going to turn the page, and start working with your fellow Americans? While there are a lot of meaningless platitudes, I have to agree with you that we need to work together better.

But it occurs to me that your statements might not last long.

Your post is vague, with no clarity. And your response to even the simplest question is rude, and shows no willingness to work together.

Your desire to work together lasted less than half an hour. Just to remind you, the question was where do we start? And your response is rudely saying it is clear.

Yakuda is the reason we cannot have nice things.
LMFAO

I'm not even sure the dip shit realizes what he wrote. These people are tools.
I ❤️ Irony

95gdub.jpg

I asked a joke question, to see if they would fall for it.

But, like J.D., they cannot answer the serious question- Who won the 2020 election?
MAGAts fall into two main groups: anti-Constitution liars and demented/low IQ believers. Neither of which would give any answer which their Orange Jesus does not approve.

OK, that was a joke question, but let me ask you a serious question- Did Trump win the 2020 election?
Honestly,....I have no idea. Heres the thing Geek,....even if there were no irregularities in the vote count the big tech companies, primarily Google and Facebook have already admitted that they did it fact do a whole lot of meddling in the 2020 elections. They admitted it after the fact of course. The former Twitter did it by basically blocking most everything pro Republican and negative Democrat, Facebook as well. and Google did it by changing their algorithms to the point where Pro Trump was wiped and pro Biden was EVERYWHERE. The media coverage was also so tilted to one side that it was insane. This along with key States illegally changing their laws in regards to mail in voting requirements that the law in those states CLEARLY states can ONLY be done by those state legislatures and not simply by the state AG's just waving a magic wand. THAT in itself was easily enuff to tip the election. Now add in 4 straight years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and the media blackout of the Biden laptop info and it looks pretty dang bad. Then of course you have 51 former intel heads LYING their asses off by saying there was no truth whatsoever to the laptop story. In fact , they even went so far as to say that not only was the laptop story not true but that it was a RUSSIAN DISINFO program! So tell me,....that's NOT election interference? No honest person can say it isn't.

In 2020 we had something akin to a North Korean election,...IF they had one. Media boldly lying for 4 straight years and the blocking of valid information as a way of gaslighting the general public. If the people of North Korea truly hate us here in America it really is not their fault. They have been told a particular narrative from the time THEY WERE BORN with no way of fact checking a single thing. THAT is what the 2020 election was all about. FACT.

Back