A test for Top, in hopes of stopping the nonsense. Seperate corners.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
This discussion isn't for you to tail along to, and lurk around Top. If you want to be alone, here's your chance. Don't do like every other time. This is Owl's, and Nosam's corner, to discuss whatever. Stay in your corner, and save this forum the bs, or prove to everyone you really are just an attention seeking hater.

Ha Real Mccoy is already browsing the discussion. Didn't you three want another discussion made separate?

Ha Real Mccoy is already browsing the discussion. Didn't you three want another discussion made separate?

I was told about the thread and wanted to see what it was. If you want to keep it your own private little tea party have a ball.
I have no interest in conversing with any of you. Caio

I've never been in favor of threads started just to mention someone by name, attack them, and so on. Also don't want to be in a thread where all we do is bash Toxic. That's *her* schtick, not ours. We're better than that!

If you want to start a thread for ex-Amazonites *not* mentioning The Toxic One, I'd be cool with that.

I was told about the thread and wanted to see what it was. If you want to keep it your own private little tea party have a ball.
I have no interest in conversing with any of you. Caio

Translation: You received a tearful whining email from Toxic entitled "Look at those awful people now, what they're doing to me! Go git 'em, pup, sic 'em. I never ever did anything to deserve this, I just want the JPP people to love me and now that won't happen.....<sob whine cry etc.>"

See my post on this thread, right below yours.

I've never been in favor of threads started just to mention someone by name, attack them, and so on. Also don't want to be in a thread where all we do is bash Toxic. That's *her* schtick, not ours. We're better than that!

If you want to start a thread for ex-Amazonites *not* mentioning The Toxic One, I'd be cool with that.

I have it mentioning her to see if she stays away, and makes good on wanting to be alone. That way we can discuss whatever we want. I'd rather discuss nature, beer, or the coming holidays. I just want to make sure, she was serious. OK though, I'll start one, and ban them from it instead.

I have it mentioning her to see if she stays away, and makes good on wanting to be alone. That way we can discuss whatever we want. I'd rather discuss nature, beer, or the coming holidays. I just want to make sure, she was serious. OK though, I'll start one, and ban them from it instead.

Sounds good, except for the banning. If they want to show their ignorant and petty 7th grade selves off, let 'em. :~)

As for me, when I see her exhibiting her patented racism and homophobia anywhere here, you betcha I am not going to leave her alone -- wouldn't do that no matter who it is. She can start her usual whining about "stalking." Don't care. In this venue she can't get rid of us with her mass sock reporting like she did on Amazon, unless we personally do something to warrant being banned.

Sounds good, except for the banning. If they want to show their ignorant and petty 7th grade selves off, let 'em. :~)

As for me, when I see her exhibiting her patented racism and homophobia anywhere here, you betcha I am not going to leave her alone -- wouldn't do that no matter who it is. She can start her usual whining about "stalking." Don't care. In this venue she can't get rid of us with her mass sock reporting like she did on Amazon, unless we personally do something to warrant being banned.

Aww I just did it, with a few bans of those that don't behave. I left most the posters with access, and only banned a few. Do I really have to start over?

I'm sure it's been done before here, but why not just have a non-politics chatty thread in the Off-Topic section for all JPP folks, not just for us refugees?

Aww I just did it, with a few bans of those that don't behave. I left most the posters with access, and only banned a few. Do I really have to start over?

Not if you don't want to. I'm not sure though how to un-ban a thread-banned person if you change your mind.

Back