A test for Top, in hopes of stopping the nonsense. Seperate corners.

I guess McCoy is a full of shit failure. At least Top isn't here. Whatever though, because I already gave up on this idea. Who would have guessed, that what is written on bathroom stalls, folded into silly putty, and brought to life by a lazy, and crazy scientist, would show up? (AKA Postmodernprophet)

no, if you want to take the 95 pages of truculence that just got deleted and spread it around the rest of the forum, fuck you......

My friend that started that thread meant for it to be a nice place for us old Amazon people to meet again. But a couple of malcontents took their crap from Amazon and brought it here. That sport is why he had it removed, because he didn't want people like you to look down on us. Personally I don't give a shit what you think about us. I don't like to fight but I am more than will to do so if attacked. So I propose a truce.

That's right my dear I don't have any beef with you all I do is support my friends that you seem to need to attack constantly. Lay off them and we will get along. Deal?

Heheheheh, hilarious! Not that getting along with you is a big priority or anything, but here's a counter offer: Get your Toxic friend to shut her trap about me and there will be no reason to attack in return. Deal?

I guess McCoy is a full of shit failure. At least Top isn't here. Whatever though, because I already gave up on this idea. Who would have guessed, that what is written on bathroom stalls, folded into silly putty, and brought to life by a lazy, and crazy scientist, would show up? (AKA Postmodernprophet)

She's over on a new thread started by a "n00b" named Thumper. I bet as soon as you see a couple of his posts on JPP, you'll know exactly who it is, from Amazon. ;~)

Edited to add: Your profile pic is massively cool.

She's over on a new thread started by a "n00b" named Thumper. I bet as soon as you see a couple of his posts on JPP, you'll know exactly who it is, from Amazon. ;~)

Edited to add: Your profile pic is massively cool.

I'll have to check in for a peek, before I jump to conclusions. I finally figured out how to add the pic. It was on an account I used for reviewing, until Paro started doxxing all my info for attention. What kind of life someone must live, to scour the internet looking for any little thing they can, is crazy sad. Remember when he tried to claim I played with dolls because of this ebay list he dug up? https://www.ebay.com/cln/chimairacore/wishful-thinking/304227400012

My avatar was actually Jade Dragon on my reviewing account, and it had that same pic. I quit using it, because I didn't need trolls attacking my reviews again.

Heheheheh, hilarious! Not that getting along with you is a big priority or anything, but here's a counter offer: Get your Toxic friend to shut her trap about me and there will be no reason to attack in return. Deal?
counter proposal quit with the Toxic crap as well as reign your ankle nipper lap dog Mason and I will get her to back off also. But somehow I don't believe either one of you can.

counter proposal quit with the Toxic crap as well as reign your ankle nipper lap dog Mason and I will get her to back off also. But somehow I don't believe either one of you can.

I agree; I don't think Toxic can control herself.

As for Mason, I don't control Mason nor do I have any desire to control him or anyone else other than myself. This is an open forum. If Toxic ever finds her big girl asbestos undies and comes out from under her rock and starts posting, and I disagree with what she's said, I plan to say so. The same goes for anyone else who expresses an opinion that I take issue with, or that I agree with. It's possible to do w/o getting personal. But the instant she starts in on the personal shit herself, the nice goes away. Since she has me on fake-ignore, feel free to email her this if you want. Or not. Es macht nichts.

I agree; I don't think Toxic can control herself.

As for Mason, I don't control Mason nor do I have any desire to control him or anyone else other than myself. This is an open forum. If Toxic ever finds her big girl asbestos undies and comes out from under her rock and starts posting, and I disagree with what she's said, I plan to say so. The same goes for anyone else who expresses an opinion that I take issue with, or that I agree with. It's possible to do w/o getting personal. But the instant she starts in on the personal shit herself, the nice goes away. Since she has me on fake-ignore, feel free to email her this if you want. Or not. Es macht nichts.

Nein, es spielt keine Rolle.

here's a suggestion.....we have this area called the warzone......if you dumbfucks want to continue the shit that destroyed your previous forum, go there....just keep it off the rest of the board......

here's a suggestion.....we have this area called the warzone......if you dumbfucks want to continue the shit that destroyed your previous forum, go there....just keep it off the rest of the board......

Hey shit for brains the Mason/Owl Woman/Topic war had nothing to do with Amazon shutting down the forums. You might have been correct if they had only killed the politics forum where the fighting was taking place, but Amazon did away with all the forums including the international ones. So as I told you before don't like the fighting then don't visit the thread. Get it?

Hey shit for brains the Mason/Owl Woman/Topic war had nothing to do with Amazon shutting down the forums. You might have been correct if they had only killed the politics forum where the fighting was taking place, but Amazon did away with all the forums including the international ones. So as I told you before don't like the fighting then don't visit the thread. Get it?

I didn't say it motivated Amazon......it's obvious though why your previous board was a cesspool of hatred.......as for not visiting the thread, I don't...no one does......its been deleted......what I am commenting on is the hatred visiting other threads.....

Back