A test for Top, in hopes of stopping the nonsense. Seperate corners.

I didn't say it motivated Amazon......it's obvious though why your previous board was a cesspool of hatred.......as for not visiting the thread, I don't...no one does......its been deleted......what I am commenting on is the hatred visiting other threads.....

I was referring to this thread sport. I totally agree about the hatred. Two individuals hate each other and I got dragged into the fray defending a friend from being ganged up on. But from what I have seen of other threads on JPP and hatred is no stranger. So I guess your local hate is better than new Comer hate.

Would someone, anyone, care to explain the purpose of this discussion? " A test for Top, in hopes of stopping the nonsense. Seperate corners."

I didn't say it motivated Amazon......it's obvious though why your previous board was a cesspool of hatred.......as for not visiting the thread, I don't...no one does......its been deleted......what I am commenting on is the hatred visiting other threads.....

You mean the threads,where they call each other "fuckface",homosexual slurs,and worse.

Duke, the purpose of the thread,is for posters to learn to Stay on Topic.

This was just a test that I abandoned, so do whatever you want with it. Eagle was already scanning this place for Top, because she knows if she showed up, it wouldn't have made her look good to the posters here.

Piss off.

Hello jackass. Do you even know what this was about, or do you just like to piss, and moan about stuff? This was just something dealing with a long time lurker, and stalker of my online friends. It was claimed she wanted to be left alone, so this is just a test. Of course she has literally failed at this same premise, probably over a dozen times. It was decided this was a waste of time, and I just gave them the claimed want, despite knowing it was all talk.

Hello jackass. Do you even know what this was about, or do you just like to piss, and moan about stuff? This was just something dealing with a long time lurker, and stalker of my online friends. It was claimed she wanted to be left alone, so this is just a test. Of course she has literally failed at this same premise, probably over a dozen times. It was decided this was a waste of time, and I just gave them the claimed want, despite knowing it was all talk.
So, this discussion was begun just to waste time? That's just weird and disturbing, dude. I'm going to have to go with The Anonymous and say Piss Off.

So, this discussion was begun just to waste time? That's just weird and disturbing, dude. I'm going to have to go with The Anonymous and say Piss Off.

No sock boy. You obviously don't know how to read, and are wasting my time. It had plenty of purpose, but it was abandoned when a better idea was decided on. So why don't you piss off? Your involvement, and being a sock screams your identity though. I'm just going to ignore socks.

Last edited:
lol...guess the whiney bitches at GR couldn't take the heat.......says I am no longer a member and Michael and Owl Woman have not accepted my request........guess you got your way JD......

Back