A test for Top, in hopes of stopping the nonsense. Seperate corners.

And Now RB is here. I knew this was a waste of time, but for some reason I couldn't help, but try this experiment. Oh well, just call me overly thorough. It's a fault of O.C.D.

And Now RB is here. I knew this was a waste of time, but for some reason I couldn't help, but try this experiment. Oh well, just call me overly thorough. It's a fault of O.C.D.

Then I guess you should have banned me from this thread, too.

Despite my kidney stone issues, I'm doing great. I've lost close to 43 pounds, so I'm going to splurge at Thanksgiving buffet out.

That's amazing! Good job.

Woke up with a head cold this morning. Ugh. Haven't had a cold or anything for years. I blame the kids in my class. They've all been snorting and sneezing and coughing since the first week of classes. It's a miracle I made it this far. lol

Last edited:
Mom just got a call from my brother. He is moving out of Houston, and into Denver. After that hurricane mess they sound excited about moving.

That's amazing! Good job.

Woke up with a head cold this morning. Ugh. Haven't had a cold or anything for years. I blame the kids in my class. They've all been snorting and sneezing and coughing since the first week of classes. It's a miracle I made it this far. lol
Hope you feel better, diffuse some cypress and eucalyptus!

Yes, I have friends and family in the Denver area.

I've only been out to Colorado 3x; such a beautiful place. We considered it when looking for retirement locations. Our only two downsides were cost-of-living and places to kayak. You can definitely do white-water kayaking there but being old and fragile we are into the sea kayak world instead. ;~)

We had a discussion about Alaska recently; aren't you the poster who used to live there, with the husband in the oil industry?

I've only been out to Colorado 3x; such a beautiful place. We considered it when looking for retirement locations. Our only two downsides were cost-of-living and places to kayak. You can definitely do white-water kayaking there but being old and fragile we are into the sea kayak world instead. ;~)

We had a discussion about Alaska recently; aren't you the poster who used to live there, with the husband in the oil industry?
Yes, I am

The thin air would be a deal breaker for me.

Back