A troubling observation

Hmmm, I'm sensing similarities between certain posters and George Zimmerman, hence the support for him. Err'body wanna be a wanna be cop. LOL

Hmmm, I'm sensing similarities between certain posters and George Zimmerman, hence the support for him. Err'body wanna be a wanna be cop. LOL

Hmmmmm, I'm sensing similarities between certain posters and Trayvon Marton; hence the support for him. Err'body wanna be an eternal victim. LOL

You're kidding right?

no. but claiming i'm the one always starting it proves you're a dishonest moron. i can't count the threads i start that end up full of insults from dune, onceler, zappa, gatorman (who came after me from day one), sometimes you etc....yeah...i really am the one who starts it all.

LOL

no. but claiming i'm the one always starting it proves you're a dishonest moron. i can't count the threads i start that end up full of insults from dune, onceler, zappa, gatorman (who came after me from day one), sometimes you etc....yeah...i really am the one who starts it all.

LOL

Do you see how far gone you are? I'm not talking about who starts the insults - that differs. I was very clear I'm talking about who starts these boring and stupid whinefests about who "calls who out". And that's you. That's pretty much all you do here.

Do you see how far gone you are? I'm not talking about who starts the insults - that differs. I was very clear I'm talking about who starts these boring and stupid whinefests about who "calls who out". And that's you. That's pretty much all you do here.

right...christie, zappa never ever start those comments

you're fucking hilarious. you're so blinded by partisanship.

UH - I know you're stupid and all; but Youth Corrections Employees don't wear sidearms, carry tasors, mace, night sticks, flash lights, or any other kind of weapon.
For someone supposedly so educated, you continue to show that you are the stupidest person around.

Yeah, because the whole world knows all the details of your sordid life. So you can only beat the kids with your fists huh?

Last edited:
No; but I am interested in how you were able to arrive at your failed conclusion?

You presumed to post that one should know the limitations of weaponry available at the dungeon you haunt. Since your answer is no, is it safe to assume you use your feet as well as your fists when abusing your charges?

I already thanked this, so I had to quote it to thankyou again. Thanks!

I've known the core group of this site (Damocles, Grind, 3D, Watermark, SF, and a few others) for nine years. We started out on politics.com, migrated to FullPolitics.com, and eventually wound up here.

Throughout it all, I don't think anyone truly hated each other...that is, until the AOL crowd shuffled in. I'm not singling out liberals here - they're basically all the same. Vicious motherfuckers.

It perplexes me as to how people can hate each other so passionately without even having met each other in person. I can honestly say that I don't even hate Poet. I think he's a lying, hypocritical piece of garbage, but that's another story. This is a message board for Christ's sake. If posting here only fills you with rage, you need to consider whether it is healthy for you to continue participating. Seriously, get some fucking help people.

How I long for the days when things were so simple and innocent.

I wuz there too.
It is much simpler to just hate everyone.

Post the evidence that "the AOLers and Legion/Gatorman" chased "the good posters" away...BTW, if the good posters have been chased away, and you're still here....
ouch

kelso.gif

Back