A woman's basic right over her body doesn't "belong w/ the states"

Yup...basically.

Again, you show your inability to speak or understand English.

The term 'confederacy' first appeared in the English lexicon around the 1500's, taken directly from French, which in turn took it from Latin; meaning a contract between two or more persons, or two or more states (as in governments), forming a union or joint action.

The term 'federal' is a shortened version of 'confederacy'. A federation is the government so created by that contract, or constitution; just as a confederation is the government created by that constitution, or contract, forming the confederacy.

The federal government is a federation formed by the Constitution of the United States. That Constitution is created by the States. They own it. Only they can modify it. Only they can destroy it, and thus dissolve the federal government (or the federation). This type of government is a republic, or government by law (a constitution).

Each State is also a republic, AND a federation (made up of the people of that State that own the constitution forming the federation known as the name of their State.

I already know you despise the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions.

You can't redefine words to escape your problem.

Exactly...That termination is forever...
Not quite. Christ has promised the gift of resurrection to everyone that is willing to accept it. There will come a day when that murdered child will face the mother the murdered her, and that mother will have to deal with that.

Awwww, DumberthanMost. Don't go away mad. Just go away. LOL

The fact my comment about your ex testifying against you stung you so much indicates it's true. Do you plan on murdering her and your kids before shooting yourself in the head? That's how most cowardly MAGAts want to go out. Why should you be different?

A better solution is for you to turn yourself in to the FBI, confess your sins, testify against your fellow white supremacist terrorists and accept your punishment.

Here, let me help you...or your wife and/or kids if they see this:

FBI Dallas​

You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting us 24/7 at (972) 559-5000 or tips.fbi.gov.​

Submit Tips
Running to the Gestapo again, Sybil? The FBI is not God nor a priest. Your hallucinations won't hold up in court.
MAGA isn't a person.

Well, ain't none of us getting younger, that's for sure. lol

I wonder why any rational guy would think that if he gets a woman pregnant, he should bear no responsibility for the results? Why is it always the woman's "fault" and responsibility? They want to ban abortion, but they also don't want to pony up to support their offspring either. Anecdotally, I've known a handful of single women who kept the child but did not seek child support. One of them worked a low-paid clerical job. She applied for food stamps and was told that the state would go after the father on her behalf, so she withdrew her application. Mostly the feeling was that since the daddy didn't voluntarily step up, they wanted nothing more to do with him nor did they want him in their child's life. Smart move, IMO.
Murder is not a right.

Back